Tod's Jpt Pochette

meowmix

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this bag? It also comes with a gold chain shoulder strap...

p10586447_ph_hero.jpg

I'm not really in love with this kind of bags...sorry. I prefer the other Tods' styles...

It's O.K.... but it just reminds me that it's not an evening bag nor is it a day bag. Meh.

It's a bag that can't decide what it wants to be. The color and texture of if SCREAM daytime bag... the jewelled thing says nighttime.

Schizo bag.

I dont like most evening bags.. only for the fact that I like larger bags that I can put all my stuff into. :innocent:

Originally posted by luna@Oct 4 2004, 01:42 PM
It's a bag that can't decide what it wants to be. The color and texture of if SCREAM daytime bag... the jewelled thing says nighttime.

Schizo bag.

[snapback]384976[/snapback]​

ooo good point....i haven't seen it in person yet but i was considering it...thanks for saving me from buying a schizophrenic $800 bag :lol:

the color screams day time bag?

sorry but this bag is definitely a night time bag style wise. as for color....there is no such thing as a night time color.

that bag would who very nice with a plain black dress.

I went to the Tod's boutique, I dont recall seeing that bag there, well, I went to get some shoes with my best friend's dad, I suggested Tods, but I didn't like the bags selection... boring as hell

i didn't see it there either when i went...although they showed me another JPT bag so i could see the leather...wasn't to crazy about the leather color and texture, but it wasn't gold or silver (which i was considering)...but i dunno, maybe it's not worth it...i should just save for a balenciaga motorcycle :rolleyes:

Originally posted by souperbait00@Oct 4 2004, 10:56 PM
the color screams day time bag?
sorry but this bag is definitely a night time bag style wise. as for color....there is no such thing as a night time color.

that bag would who very nice with a plain black dress.
[snapback]385574[/snapback]​

Never said anything about the color being "nightly" ...

The color doesn't seem to be screaming as a metallic gold.. it more looks like a taupe or tan. I guess I woul dhave to see it in person, but I still say the texture and design is too daytime-ish.

You can take any bag, rip the handle off and call it a clutch... just cause it's a clutch doesnt' mean it's an evening bag.. or a good one that is. :innocent:

i love them and tod's clutches have been spotted everywhere this fall.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Oct 5 2004, 10:52 AM
i love them and tod's clutches have been spotted everywhere this fall.
[snapback]386165[/snapback]​

I agree! I think it is one of the "it" bags of the season

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->