• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Toga Boots

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
I really want these boots. :heart:
Does anyone know of any boutiques in NYC/ LA ( or anywhere ) that carrythe label toga?

12.jpg

I don't know where to find them but they're supercute!

Originally posted by xclusive@Nov 30th, 2003 - 4:58 pm
they're cute..but aren't bows played out by now :unsure: ?
i love BOWS. plus LOLITALUXE is probably the only one who could get away with murder.. so those shoes are harmless :wink:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Nov 30th, 2003 - 9:02 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Nov 30th, 2003 - 9:02 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-xclusive@Nov 30th, 2003 - 4:58 pm
they're cute..but aren't bows played out by now :unsure: ?
i love BOWS. plus LOLITALUXE is probably the only one who could get away with murder.. so those shoes are harmless :wink: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: leyla

BTW exclusive, i made up my mind- i like them whether or not you find them " in style" is totally irrelevant to me.

im still trying to figure out where to get these :cry:

thos are f*cking hot :woot:

bows are actually really "in" for fall, plus people hsould wera there style no matter what.

Lo I thinkt hsi si teh same company Toga Japan

I hope this helps :flower:

thank you , space* I wonder if that is the boutique?? all this japenese is confusing :wacko:

i thought of you when i was browsing thru the collection, i'll post more pics :wink:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Nov 30th, 2003 - 5:09 pm
thank you , space* I wonder if that is the boutique?? all this japenese is confusing :wacko:

i thought of you when i was browsing thru the collection, i'll post more pics :wink:
aww :heart: I really love there style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->