Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorced - No Religious Talk (Includes Scientology) Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ How could you not have know about Mick and David. That's olddddddddddddddd news lol. Angie Bowie said it in her book.

Hollywood might stall her career. Nicole had Moulin Rogue and The Others to come out after the split and they did extremely well but Kaite doesn't have anything like them. We shall just have to wait and see.

The Beckham thing is believable, imo, because of how Tom Cruise almost converted the Beckham's to scientology. Sounds like the type of pull someone's lover would have. The only reason they didn't apparently was because Vic didn't want her son to stop taking his epilepsy medication. No?

^ extreme gentlemanliness when there are careers, 'personal secrets' and hundreds of millions of dollars at stake?? I don't think so!!! :lol:

Exactly!! :P I say the person that quote came from is either incredibly naive, or more likely on Tom's payroll. Some of the things posted today look to me like Tom's PR trying to walk it back.

I think Katie should be fine crossing the street ... she's clearly signaled that she won't be telling (the official statement basically said that family secrets will remain family secrets), and lots of people, including her family/attorneys, must know the secrets by now. The first thing you would do is put your proof in a vault somewhere. And the rumor is that Suri is also an eyewitness, right?

Mum's the word ...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yup- best thing for Katie now would to get some Academy Award caliber movie roles and up her babe-ness, which wouldn't take a lot of effort (See: her big scene in Disturbing Behavior:o); after all, Nicole must look like a pretty big loss to Tom by now!! :wink: I am glad she and Suri are staying in New York, believe it or not it is a pretty celebrity friendly place... B)

That's it?! Are you trying to tell me we won't find out anything? What the f. And David beckham being gay only makes sense due to posh's lack of happiness(seemingly so).

if i was a man who had to wake up next to victoria beckham every day id be gay too
its pretty obvious hes into women, hes probably bi. i mean just look at him

if i was a man who had to wake up next to victoria beckham every day id be gay too
its pretty obvious hes into women, hes probably bi. i mean just look at him

I have a feeling he is bi too not 100% gay.

Also I read an article today where it said that Katie spend part of every month for the past two years in New York to make sure she got residency in the state. It makes you wonder though if she made monthly trips to NY for two freakin' years she must have been miserable for a long long time before she filed for divorce :cry:.

Don't get me wrong I still think she's an idiot for going into this marriage with her eyes closed and not seeing the blindly obvious warning signs (the things that happened to Nicole) and then bringing a child into this mess :rolleyes: :innocent:, but I still feel sorry for her especially if she was miserable for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ She is just one of many, many women who have married men who had already proved themselves to be losers. And, to be fair, some of those menu do make a success of subsequent marriages.

I sure would love to see a copy of that prenup ...

This weeks mags -

2m3sawx.jpg

2pq6p8y.jpg

nwy9s8.jpg

9vdwk8.jpg

okdc05.jpg

4gn7d1.jpg

celebritychatta.com

Very surprised that they aren't even mentioned on the cover of OK! at all.

^ Yup- best thing for Katie now would to get some Academy Award caliber movie roles and up her babe-ness, which wouldn't take a lot of effort (See: her big scene in Disturbing Behavior:o);

:shock: I didn't think she was that good. Did you see her in Don't Be Afraid of the Dark also? :sick:

im surprised it lasted as long as it did, i always thought it a strange coupling from the beginning, she always looked lost, alone, and really just sad, IDK maybe thats just me

Im sure hes the kind of guy thats wearing you out at home just sayin
I wonder how katie coped with his as* for so many years congrats to her anyway shes freeeee now

From TMZ...

Katie Holmes will be getting virtually nothing from Tom Cruise by way of $$$$ because their prenup cuts her out of his fortune ... and sources connected with Katie tell us it's just fine with her.

We've learned the prenup Katie signed is long, tight and stacked in Tom's favor. We're told reports that she'll walk away with $15-20 million are absurd. Our sources say Katie will walk away with what she brought into the marriage ... and hardly anything else.

Our Katie sources tell us, "She's not about the money. She's not that girl. She loves to work."

We're told there's one thing Katie is insistent on -- she wants child support from Tom, and that could turn into a big ticket item.

As for whether Katie will challenge the prenup ... it's pretty common when a divorcing couple is in conflict, and our Katie sources are not ruling that out. But they insist, "Money is not that important to her. She makes plenty on her own."

One final point ... a well-placed source connected with the couple tells us, the prenup that basically gives Katie bupkis is proof the marriage is not a sham -- she didn't tie the knot for the loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->