Tom Ford Eyewear F/W 12.13 : Jonas Kesseler & Kati Nescher by Tom Ford

Mat Cyruss

Mag Master
Reaction score
Photographed by Tom Ford in London, the Autumn/Winter 2012 TOM FORD campaign features models Kati Nescher and Jonas Kessler. The new campaign will break on the TOM FORD website on Friday, run internationally in September books and appear on billboards in Los Angeles and other key markets.

tumblr_m764wuVdC91r70toco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m764y6uvbD1r70toco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m764zaFs9j1r70toco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7653gShv51r70toco1_1280.jpg

via whosay/TOM FORD

Last edited by a moderator:
that last one needs to go in the photoshop fails thread because i seriously don't even know how they did that to kati's face.

^agree with you..but i really like 3rd pic, she looks so powerful and striking there

y didnt tom ford model for his collection as he used to? im sure he would have made a better model than this one.

This is bad. Jonas looks like a werewolf and Kati looks like an alien in the last pic. I only like the 3rd one.

y didnt tom ford model for his collection as he used to? im sure he would have made a better model than this one.

I don't think that Kati is a ˝problem˝ of this ad - she's a great model but it's obviously that Tom used too much photoshop (at least like usually in his ad) and i think the 2nd problem in the last picture is the enlarge frame of the glasses which doesn't fits to Kati's face and of course too much make-up

i think it's a bit both. Kati is absolutly stunning but her expressions are really low on the energy and kind a static, however these adds are also a huge photoshop fail. The third one is kinda okay I guess.

is there a thread call epic campaign fail?
:lol:

This really is just terrible. That male model is awfully unattractive, and what is this facial expression in the second picture? And that's supposed to be Kati in the last one, seriously? Third photo could be anyone, someone had a bit too much fun with the brushing tool there. I think this would do for chocolate wrapping paper since the background makes me crave dark chocolate. Other than that, this is just useless and unappealing.

Katie looks weird in the last shot, but it's a nice campaign.

What are you guys talking about? I think that Iris and Katryn look great, they toitally look lik--

OH THAT'S KATI?

Hell no.

Jonas looks great here but nayyyy for Kati's. She's over-photoshopped and looks kinda mean, especially the last one. Otherwise she should be perfect in it.

Both of them lacks sex appeal which I always associate with Tom Ford brand. HQs

tomford.com

"Kati" looks like Ksenia Kahnovich in the last photo. Major fail campaign.

Hahahahahahahaha... Tom Ford, what are you even doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->