Tom Ford Women F/W 12.13 : Kati Nescher by Tom Ford

Love the styling here and Kati looks absolutely gorgeous (kinda didn't recognize her), but she doesn't promote Tom Ford attitude the girls have evoked in the past. Looking forward to seeing the rest, hopefully it will be awesome!

Admittedly Kati radiates a more peaceful vibe than the usual Tom Ford girl, but she looks very glamorous in an understated way.
How good is this going to look in an actual mag?
Hope there are more shots.

It's a beautiful image, she's a beautiful woman, but I don't think she's standing out in the photo

I think she looks so glamorous and that hot orange background really ups the luxe appeal of the campaign ^_^

another pic

tumblr_m764aqzch71r70toco1_1280.jpg

official facebook

I am mesmerised by that much red - and given the colour, I'm not seeing the girl.

tom ford should have chosen a more experienced model for the campaign. katie looks pretty here but there is no depth in her poses. she looks quite stiff and cannot deliver the message of tom ford clothes.

models like raquel, daria, natalia, karen, sharlom and kristen would have made a better choice.

Photographed by Tom Ford in London, the Autumn/Winter 2012 TOM FORD campaign features models Kati Nescher and Jonas Kessler. The new campaign will break on the TOM FORD website on Friday, run internationally in September books and appear on billboards in Los Angeles and other key markets.

tumblr_m765l33urm1r70toco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m765m4tNww1r70toco1_1280.jpg

via whosay/TOM FORD

I think the shots of Kati with brown background have to be fake...it's the most unnapealing background to use, the red executes much nicer.

i prefer the 2nd pic, she looks like one of the antm winners there I forget the name. the last pics look like desktop backgrounds

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->