Tom Ford F/W 2024.25 : Rianne van Rompaey, Fei Fei Sun & Yuqi Meng by Robin Galiegue

Exactly, reminds me of great old Frida Campaigns! Really glamorous. SOMETHING thats not a White background and shot ON location!

I love they're doing location campaigns. I'm sold!

they're going for evocative but every picture is drab, considering the budget for such a shoot too it's baffling. all the ingredients are there.
i don't like it. these don't read Tom Ford at all to me.

Fei Fei!! Striking shots. The purple dress one is flawless

It’s admirable because it’s an ambitious campaign, much like the Rio one…
But I think the beauty of some shots is ruined by the styling, the odd showing of bags.
None of those bags are good. I bet they will be discontinue anyway…

I hope however that Robin Galiegue will continue to work for the brand. I think his POV would be interesting for the fragrances or beauty ads.

The founder of the brand is a director so I love that the campaign evokes that sensibility.

I hope however that Robin Galiegue will continue to work for the brand. I think his POV would be interesting for the fragrances or beauty ads.

Fresher than Steven Klein for sure, but I do hope in the future we can see things that are bolder, forward and sexier. Even though Terry and Mario are no longer, I missed their unashamed sex imagery between men and women and both their relations and dynamic, all part of the DNA of TF

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marianaluciatorres134
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->