Tom Ford Mens F/W 14.15 London

So S/S brought us tees, and F/W brings us sneakers. I expect shorts to feature heavily in the next collection. :ninja:

Outerwear is ace as always.

Looks like it was made with Justin Timberlake in mind. Expected more from mister Ford.

i'm unenthused, which pains me dearly to say because I do adore Tom Ford.

What happened to his 40s/70s Dandy Boy looks? I find this very bizarre and those sneakers are disturbing me. Sneakers and Tom Ford WTF?

i know someday he will do sneakers someday, like all the other high class menswear brands...but these are not good, if tom does it, i hope it would be croc sneaker, that's quintessential tom ford style in my eyes...

I love this ! The sneakers are making me excited for the simple fact he's loosening up things a bit more and more while still keeping his aesthetic and the quality from what I can tell !

^ This, and thank god. Yes he does the dandy thing very well, but that consistency bordering on redundancy wasn't what made Ford the name that he is. After all, at Gucci he was one of the first designers that I can think of to push the idea of an expensive "fashion" sneaker. It makes sense to revisit that.

Still, last season and this season are baby steps in a more fun, fashion-y direction. He needs to start running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->