Gucci Mens F/W 04.05

very lounge indeed........

....i did it myyyyy wayyyyyy.......

Beautiful clothes, but IMO they were just one facet of Tom Ford's aesthetics, while I was sort of expecting a collection embodying all the great hits of his illustrious career at Gucci. A few key pieces that I think he does very well season after season, like the biker jacket, are also nowhere to be seen. I'm glad he toned down the sex quotient though, the overall effect of the show was so refined and elegant I would've guessed it was Saint Laurent. I suppose biker jackets would be deemed too rock'n roll for the ambience of this collection.

Well, better start saving up to buy me a few pieces from his last ever Gucci collection. :cry: Sometimes I wake up and still can't believe in a matter of months he'll be gone. Needless to say Gucci won't be getting any of my money once he's gone. I don't even care who is going to replace him - I've been buying Gucci simply and solely because of Tom Ford, and the aesthetic he represents. I have a feeling this is a sentiment shared by many of his fans and PPR will soon realize they're losing much more than just two top executives when they let him and Dom go. [end of rant]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->