Tom Ford S/S 2021 : Makala Johnson & Marjan Jonkman

ChicSaks

Reaction score
IMG-2145.png

GQ UK

Tom darling... time to let the 90’s go.
Oh. Another one. Others and others doing like Tom. More, much more cheap content. More, much more Lotta Volkova.

I love 80's, i love 90's, i love 00's. But I can't see anymore this vibe. God, just don't tell me what this gay partner is Bellabruni Carla-Hadid in hight waist bikini.

Last edited:
He looked kinda cool but kinda young.

I’m curious on the cast and how they will translate the rather harsh looking lookbook...

Tom darling... time to let the 90’s go.
Considering that what he did in the 90’s looked nothing like that...Maybe the idea of referencing the 90’s can be interesting for him...

I hope this becomes better, after the glorious ads by Klein I have expectations for TF.

That shirt must be a joke right?

I like it. It reminded me of his Gucci ads, oh Tom if only you still have that in you.

Who cares. It’s only for sunglasses. Can’t think of a single campaign for sun/eyeglasses that were ever good. And Tom’s campaigns without Terry have been just a tad— if I’m being kind, better than ANTM-level of gaudiness. I just don’t expect supreme creativity from the Tom Ford brand of the same calibre as his Gucci campaigns (nor the designs for that matter).

Just grace us with another one of your solid films, Tom-- and I’ll continue to buy your coats.

Looks like Tiger King meets Backstreet boys.

LOL

I guess it was all shot at the time as the lookbook as it is the same cast...
Even if the range of Tom Ford women is quite large and diverse, the cast couldn’t be less Tom Ford.

I just hope the styling is slightly different than the one on the lookbook.

I think the female models photographs are nice, gives you that early-mid 70's jet set glam chicness, unlike the male model which just looks out of place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->