Tom Ford S/S 2025 Milan

the color palette plus that stainless wall is giving me OG TF. Im pleased.

That Peter is an amazing editor, this collection screams TF.

I agree the lengths are the only thing really holding it back from being bold faced TF. Otherwise, this is a beautifully distilled collection of TF coded clothes that are relevant in the way that TF should be... Ultimately the TF woman is a lawyer or executive and isnt wearing minis to work.

I agree the lengths are the only thing really holding it back from being bold faced TF. Otherwise, this is a beautifully distilled collection of TF coded clothes that are relevant in the way that TF should be... Ultimately the TF woman is a lawyer or executive and isnt wearing minis to work.
I admit, I'm going to miss Peter's TF. It wasn't very original, but it always served major c*nt (are we sure he's 100% straight) and the colours were on point. As much as I'm excited for Ackermann's debut in March, I'm praying that he doesn't complately strip out the brand's sexuality in favour of a completely androgynous look.

these are beautiful clothes. it doesn't move a needle but they work as a glamourous proposition of wardrobe.

I wish I had tfs' faith in Ackermann but not sure...

Looking at the collection, it’s probably the design director (who we don’t know) that you should congratulate. Hawkings was fired right after resort season so, he probably only was involved in the early stages.
these are beautiful clothes. it doesn't move a needle but they work as a glamourous proposition of wardrobe.

I wish I had tfs' faith in Ackermann but not sure...
I think the faith in Haider comes from the fact that he is a big enough voice that can allow the Tom Ford brand to move the niddle in terms of fashion.
Because let’s face it, beautiful clothes is not enough to be a strong voice in womenswear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->