Tom Hardy

great picture. are there some other pics from Dark knight rises?

Nope, not yet. Interesting that it was Bane they chose to release an image of first, suppose it'll give the fanboys something to chew over. Bless him bulking up for it again though because I don't envy that part of it.

Can't wait to see both of the films, he's such a good actor. And actually looks pretty good with lipstick on :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh my, the things one will do for a movie! he goes from small and puny to WWE wrestler looking, but I'm excited to see him in the next Batman. I really can't wait to see where his career will go, it's so funny watching older movies and seeing him in small parts where I never recognized him

The first teaser for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. It looks frickin amazing! Third billing below Gary Oldman & Colin firth too! Well done Tommy1

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That looks like such a good thriller. Can't wait and what a cast too! Thanks for the video :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
IT does look good i just wish they featured more of Tom in it. So i'm assuming he's the spy or whatever! I can't wait

i dont prefer him as bulked up, and i know he is HUGE for bane in the new batman, as for the lips, there 2 pillows, of yummyliciousness

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->