Tommy Hifliger F/W 12.13 by Craig McDean

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Noah Mills e Jacquelyn Jablomski, Max Rogers, Andre Douglas, Bernard Fouquet, Chloe Blackshire, Arthur Kulkov, Gracie Carvalho, Julia Hafstrom, Lea Sorensen, Marcel Castenmiller, Sam Way, Toni Garrn, Tao Okamoto e Thomas Gledhilll fotografados por Craig McDean para Tommy Hilfiger

Facebook/Vogue Portugal

This concept is getting stale. Thanks for posting.

This family either needs to start travelling to more interesting places or the parents should be having an affair cause these campaigns are becoming such a bore.

Boring me the family

I can understand the sentiment that this is the same thing again, but I don't mind it. It looks good, lol. Except Toni, who looks pretty terrible.

I quite like the family concept, however they seem to have the switch the blonde model every campaign.

Same concept again :yuk:

Ugly poses. This is as bored as D&G, put me straight into sleep.
Posted via Mobile Device

This family either needs to start travelling to more interesting places or the parents should be having an affair cause these campaigns are becoming such a bore.

lol so true! its the most predictable campaign

The lack of imagination in this seasons campaigns is unreal.
I'm not against the 'Hilfiger family', but get them to do something interesting, instead of standing and lying around in a bunch of leaves in a totally static way.

It's a beautiful photograph, but geezzzzz, again, really?

i actually like it. i don't want them to have a drastic change.

Could they at least change the cast once in a while? These ads are really doing the stellar collections of the last few seasons a disservice. Something more along the lines of S/S 2010 would be more than welcome at this point; even if I'm a McDean fan.

5764848233589096241-708612321354.jpg

gossip-today.org

I like this more than the past few ads, Jaquelyn steals the show for me

The women (for the most part) look miserable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->