Tommy Hilfiger F/W 11.12 by Craig McDean

Isn't that Chanel Iman also? Looking pretty darn cute in the photo with the flute. She's really proved herself to be versatile. I really quite like the second image with them playing the instruments.

^ But that's not a part of campaign, it's from Lord & Taylor F/W 08.09 by Mario Testino. Testinofan just posted it as similar campaign image.

whoopsies, excuse me! :D the house in the 2nd image in the first post reminds me of Home Alone :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know. when you can't see the clothes all that well i don't like it.

Well I think Iselin does make an amazing Margot Tenenbaums, if that's what they're going for. :lol:

Too crowded though, you don't even notice the 'eccentric' personalities with so much stuff going on in the pictures.. hell they're too many you can't even tell they're good-looking, which is the main point. :innocent:

I like how they have their "The Hilfigers" family. I think this campaign is just nice for Fall/Winter. Makes me feel quite cozy.

OMG Noah!!!!!
I like this campaign it's very stupid but in the same time works, you want to be part of the family.

I'm a little bit amused.
Too much pleasantville in my opinion. It was done before. Why to repeat that? We are waiting for the '60s another time?

Someone forgets the world is coming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->