Tommy Hilfiger F/W 09.10 : Shannan Click & Sessilee Lopez by Phil Poynter

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
15f510m.png

modelinia

Leave it to Tommy Hilfiger to bring back the American spirit.
For the designer’s new ad campaign, he took models Sessilee Lopez and Shannan Click to D.C. to shoot with Phil Poynter. The group used the National Mall, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial as a backdrop for the photo shoot, which is the second in the series “American Stories.” “This season we wanted to highlight the dynamic energy in Washington, and capture the people who are representing our nation and the real moments in their lives,” said Hilfiger. Appropriate given the nation’s obsession with the Obama family, no?

^^i fourth it. i want to see Sessilee, though. i know she will bring some life into this stale cmapaign.

I, too, wish that Sessilee will save it, because this campaign looks so forgettable....
-_-

well that's the same ...
but that's Hilfiger ... American Spirit every season.
These guys don't care - and they are right. It's not a label they sell, but life style ...
Why would they bother doing something different ? I think this is a good campain and miror the current obsession with politics (and Obama !) in USA is nice ...

I don't see where's the problem. They never stand out for their creativity in art direction or photography ! Why would they do it now ?

it's boring and catalogue-y as usual, but i'm just glad Shannan & Sessilee got a big campaign

God I love Shannan, she's awesome and so so beautiful. But this is plain boring. Tommy Hilfiger needs to be closed down, its crap.

Hilfiger ads are never cutting edge, but hey love Shannan, love Sessilee...........hey hey lots to love.:D

well that's the same ...
but that's Hilfiger ... American Spirit every season.
These guys don't care - and they are right. It's not a label they sell, but life style ...
Why would they bother doing something different ? I think this is a good campain and miror the current obsession with politics (and Obama !) in USA is nice ...

I don't see where's the problem. They never stand out for their creativity in art direction or photography ! Why would they do it now ?
I totally agree.

According to models.com, the male models are Philip Huang, Brendan Ruck, and Ben Hill. :smile:

^ Yeah is that PHILIP HUANG!? If not who is he! but the ad is boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->