Tommy Hilfiger - The Campaign Archive

hilfiger10025

Reaction score
Is it true what ive heard about tommy hilfiger going bankrupt or something!?!?! i hope not

but these pictures arent going to help buisness much, they're on the boring side IMO

I like them!!! Not boring in my opinion not too much..not too little..

they're alright, maybe a little boring but their well shot and the models look good

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Feb 20th, 2004 - 10:26 am
Is it true what ive heard about tommy hilfiger going bankrupt or something!?!?!
Where are you getting this information? Check out the company's financial statements to quell your worries: http://www.tommy.com/info/investor-relations.jhtml

As for the campaign, it falls right in line with the Tommy Hilfiger lifestyle and what better to showcase that than a warm early evening on the beach.

Carmen is good at this. See her Michael Kors ads for a similar vibe. Isabeli peeking through the window makes it look a bit congested though.

Originally posted by tiffany@Feb 20th, 2004 - 6:08 pm
they're alright, maybe a little boring but their well shot and the models look good
I agree. Somehow I always find all Thommy Hilfiger ads look the same.

Originally posted by Ärtan+Feb 20th, 2004 - 2:47 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ärtan @ Feb 20th, 2004 - 2:47 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tiffany@Feb 20th, 2004 - 6:08 pm
I agree. Somehow I always find all Thommy Hilfiger ads look the same. [/b][/quote]
I like them too!
I mean it might look a bit boring (because they do similar things every season)
but it's shot very nicely!
The pose, stance, lighting all conveys how easy-going the collection it ( :cry: i'd like to go on a holiday with guys like that )
it's great :woot:

But yeah... I agree with ärten too!
Even though these ads are not too bad, but maybe they should try something new after this one and make it more and more :woot:

BTW, glad that Carmen is working again! Yeah :flower:

with clothes like the ones he designs, im not surprised if they're in trouble :lol:

(no offense to anyone but it had to be said)

Originally posted by tortoisie@Feb 21st, 2004 - 1:14 am
( :cry: i'd like to go on a holiday with guys like that )
I second that :P

I am actually studying Tommy Hilfiger Corporation for one of my management classes, and it's the kidswear and menswear lines that have been hurting. Sales are actually pretty good for womenswear and junior. :smile:

As far as the new ads, I think they are pretty good...I think Tommy Hilfiger is trying to appeal more to the masses. It's country club type wear, and I think a lot of people find that appealing. Nothing too out there...but definitely something to lounge around in.

I actually love the ads.

Well I love most of Tommy Hilfiger campaigns. I love the fresh image they project.

Tommy Hilfiger advertisement

I'm looking for the full version of a Tommy Hilfiger advertisement. I saw it in the Danish magazine "Costume", but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.
I've tried to scan half of the ad, so it will be easier for you to find it for me (if you can) :flower: I have tried to find it at tommyhilfiger.com, but I couldn't see it anywhere. I hope some of you can help me :D (By the way; I don't know if this is the right place to post this. Feel free to move it to another place if this is wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also looking for a particular Tommy Hilfiger advertisement. I saw it in the 2004 Sept. magazine of Cosmopolitan. It features a bathing suit or under clothing or something. It's quite possibly Angela Lindvall, but I can't be sure .. and I can't find this picture anywhere! It was also one of the 2004 Fall wallpapers on the Tommy site. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. [:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->