Toms Birkavs

Me likey :clap: Perfect body and sweet face! Thanks C. for the thread!!

and I believe that is all of hid print work from his modelhommes thread, except for a few of the pictures posted in different sizes...

*modelhommes.com

so many posts in one hour(since this thread was created) :D but it's reasonable...he is gorgeous

Of course it's reasonable. He's perfection in a man! So charming, really. Just very... his smile does me in!

I'm so glad you adore him Taben! Hooray! HOORAY!

And Jessy, you're a stud! <3 Thank you so much!

He's gorgeous really. Those polaroids on the first page won me over. How old is he?

i kind of don't like his style......or just his hat
screenhunter01apr201939ze2.gif

draugiem.lv

I have always laughed at his style. There are no thugs in Latvia.

Yes, well, I loathe Guntars a person, so! He's the only Latvian model I just cannot stand. Hooray for Toms and Reinis and Andris who are all the bees knees, and Dima! And all the boys!

The Latvians are all really close chums, too. Girls and guys!

mh!

He's so adorable and fun.

I took this pic at the DNA party at the end of show week (I wish modelhommes would credit MDC!). He is HILARIOUS and totally outgoing and funny. The pic at the Lacoste show where he's aiming the rubber band at me, he had just snapped them at the other guy models and I told him don't you dare let that rubber band go at me! I also have pics of him at the Jeffrey Cares event..... I just saw that Knightley you already saw... how funny is he with the Sprite bottle :smile:

Best,
Betty/MODELS.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->