Toms Birkavs

Hi Betty!

He is hilarious with the sprite bottle. Oh, Toms! Isn't he just such a cool and great guy? Thank you for coming by and telling us about the photos you posted. MH doesn't have as stringent of a crediting policy, but I will pass it on to them! Anyway, thanks again! I know I couldn't help being a Toms fan after I got to know him. He's absolutely a blast. Coolest dude this side of the Baltics and on the other side, too! :D

Hi Betty!

He is hilarious with the sprite bottle. Oh, Toms! Isn't he just such a cool and great guy? Thank you for coming by and telling us about the photos you posted. MH doesn't have as stringent of a crediting policy, but I will pass it on to them! Anyway, thanks again! I know I couldn't help being a Toms fan after I got to know him. He's absolutely a blast. Coolest dude this side of the Baltics and on the other side, too! :D

Thanks Knightley for letting MH know... if we ever are missing a credit or wrongly credit something, let me know too!
Don't we love models with personalities? There are too many who don't have interesting ones.. and that's why Agyness is so popular among the clients (for all you Agyness haters out there :smile:

Does anyone have any pictures of him? Anything old, new? Im dying to see more of Toms Birkavs, people rarley ever post on him. It'll be great if someone can help!

He recently did an add for ALDO which I think that the company are new:unsure:

Here are some pictures from the main site.!

v3j8yd.jpg

63ud82.jpg

5oxno8.jpg

2r58039.jpg

ALDOshoes.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Scan from a TeenVogue Magazine

33tm9n8.jpg

TeenVogue*ModelHommes by RMW

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish his thread was more active, but I found candid of him, if we are allowed to show candid :

source: tomsbirkavs.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->