Top Chef Season Four

^every week :D I cant believe they kicked off Andrew. He wasnt the best chef, but he did make the show interesting

^every week :D I cant believe they kicked off Andrew. He wasnt the best chef, but he did make the show interesting

I know! He was hysterical! I can't believe Spike is still in it; he's been in the bottom 3 for like 3 weeks in a row. I'm rooting for Richard all the way. He seems like the most talented well-rounded chef on the show.

^ I agree about Richard.
Though I don't know how much he needs the win....
He seems very successful already.

I really can't stand Spike.
I don't see his so called hotness, his pubic hair beard freaks me out.
His dishonesty bugs me the most.
Like when he chose tomato and bread to disadvantage the others; and said that in his interview 50 times but wouldn't admit it to the other chefs or at judge's table.

At least someone like Dale will tell you to your face.

I think Richard and Stephanie are two of the stronger chefs on the show. Luckily they distinguished themselves early on because Richard should have been gone for the salmon with scales and Stephanie should have been gone for that peanut butter and tomato couscous. :yuk:

And what was up last week with Richard with the band around his faux-hawk? He reminded me of one of those troll dolls...:blink:

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
Richard looks like a vantriliquist's ( spelling!!:doh:) dummy to me.
He almost has lines coming down the sides of his mouth.
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Richard and Stephanie are two of the stronger chefs on the show. Luckily they distinguished themselves early on because Richard should have been gone for the salmon with scales and Stephanie should have been gone for that peanut butter and tomato couscous. :yuk:

True and that is why the judging on this show bugs me.
They say they are only supposed to take into consideration the dish made for the current challenge but that can't be the case or else as you said those two should have gone.
Tom even said Steph's couscous mess couldn't even be improved upon if tried- just a failed dish.

I don't think andrew was going to win the whole thing, but i in no way think he should have gone before lisa or spike. he has proved himself way more than the other two!

and does anyone else think richard looks like jessica simpsons dad....?

jessica simpson's dad is actually cuter than richard. :lol:

i can't stand dale. When he was holding is wee wee while yelling at Lisa... :yuk: I hate when guys hold their stuff especially when yelling at women. Makes it look like he was over-compensating for little wee wee so he could wield his manhood over her...:rolleyes:

Yeah Dale's kind of unbearable :lol:

I do see Richard as a clear winner, but as was mentioned before, how much does he really need this? Antonia's also a possibility, she's been doing consistently well.

I like Spike :ninja: But you know he's gonna go sooner rather than later...I always feel that the right person leaves each week, and he's just been lucky lately than there's been people who just did slightly worse.

I really can't stand Dale. He seriously needs to take anger management, but I could see him winning. He wins a lot of challenges and stuff. I want to see Antonia win though!

I can`t believe Dale cried. He seemed so heartless throughout the show. i really don't lisa She needs to get some oil out of her hair

they've been making some horrible decisions on who should go this season. dale won so many quickfires and elimination challenges, it makes no sense lisa and spike are in the top 5. they dont deserve to be there, especially Lisa

i don't like dale but i was shocked to him go before lisa.

but i'd love to go to barcelona with stephanie!

actually upon re-watching, Lisa was right. Dale chose the rice and directed her on how to cook it.

I agree, they are really getting it wrong this season, imo. I understand that Dale was the leader and stuff, but Lisa really should of gone. Her sticky rice and her laksa were both terrible. That was the main reason that they failed. As much as I dislike Dale, it wasn't his time to go yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->