Toronto sales

boxma said:
Icii is now doing special sale, about 70% off on Number (N)ine, Undercover and CDG.

Damn, that sounds nice!

WOAH! :woot:

Fashion Cares Garage Sale - Aug 13. and 14 from 10am - 5pm.

399 Church St. (Corner of Church and Carleton), 2nd floor.

Unsold merchandise from the 19th annual fashion cares boutique, for sale at ridiculously low prices ...

Visa, Mastercard, Amex and cash (no debit).

Christmas Sales in Toronto??

when are the sales at stores like Holt Renfrew, 87 Bloor and all the other high end boutiques??

No idea but Holts doesn't usually have sales until after chirstmas. As in boxing day would be your best bet

hope that helps

holts is having their sale now....tnt blu and regular tnts had a private 30% off thursday, friday and saturday.. alot of stores are having private sales and many are on sale.

I think Holt's might have sales before Christmas because I remember shopping a week or so before Christmas and ended up getting a Kate Spade bag on sale. Also, I remember seeing wallets at Gucci (the store, not Holt's counter) for 50% off! But then..that was last year...

Holt Renfrew Clearance- Canada

Has anyone that lives in the Toronto area been to the Holt Renfrew Clearance at Von Mills? What did you think? I went early Dec. with the BF. I thought it was pretty good. I think that you can find some great deals if you are alone and have the time to dig!!! Just wondering:blush:

the one uptown is WAY better than Vaughan Mills - that mall is garbage, IMO

Don't even get me started with Vaughn Mills, they say it is a regular mall but it is nothing but an outlet mall. All those stores there is where all the garbage they don't sell in Yorkdale, Eatons, downtown end up. It is awful. I live like 10 minutes away from it and I've only gone there like aboyt 5 times.

The Holt Renfrew store there is awful as well. Unless you are in the sizes of XL and L than it is good. Because trying to find sizes small and medium is impossible. Also their pant sales are ridiculous because even if it is 60% off they are still over priced. Holt most of the times is a rip off.

I work at Yorkdale Mall and at the moment Holt is having a 40% off selected designer pieces. Nothing grand! Mostly stuff that doesn't sell. But heck it is worth a try. Also the Bloor & Bay location is also having the same sale. I prefer the Bloor & Bay location due to the fact that there is more selection!

does anyone know if mukluks are going to be onsale on boxing day anywhere?!
grey ones are what im after

boxma said:
Icii is now doing special sale, about 70% off on Number (N)ine, Undercover and CDG.

where is icii now ? i left toronto for a year, and they moved !!! :blink:

DC Sample SUCKS and is a RIP OFF

yojuicy said:
i whent last time to the 35 dollar one.. it's not good. Dc sample sales suck.

The DC Sample sale was a dissapointment. I went to the one in October and December of 2005. After doing some research I realized the Rock and Republics and the Seven jeans I purchased from the sample sale were fake. You can tell by the tags inside the jeans....a reputable company wouldn't have spelling errors in the washing instructions like the ones I have. I noticed the quality of some other items at the sale were not up to par as well. So for anyone thinking of shopping at this sample sale I would be very wary.

d0ziii said:
where is icii now ? i left toronto for a year, and they moved !!! :blink:
icii stuff are now selling inside 83 Bloor. Heard the new store will be opened in Feb, located right next to Montblanc shop.

i work at holts on bloor, right now you wont find a lot of good sale stuff but end of january is the now or never sale and you will find sale stuff marked down, as well as new stuff on sale

unplugged66 said:
Also the Bloor & Bay location is also having the same sale. I prefer the Bloor & Bay location due to the fact that there is more selection!

i went there a couple of days ago. they have good sale things so far. unfortunately, the sale Lanvin sold out immediately. I found one dress with a black velvet bodice and an ivory silk skirt in a size 10.

very good Marni discounts, Proenza Schouler has small sizes left:flower:

oh yeah, lots of Alexander McQueen..if you want it:innocent:

EmilyTara - Is there any Missoni swim/beach wear at the Yonge/Bloor Location? I have no time to get down to check it out....I could call...I'm being lazy and feel like being a part of the discussion...

no mission swimwear as of yet, oh and now or never markdowns started yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSGTog
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->