CHARLIZE THERON
Photography:
Sebstian Kim
Styling: MaryKate Boylan
Hair: Anh Co Tran
Make-up: Kate Lee
Model/Celebrity: Charlize Theron

Town & Country Digital Edition

Sold. Immediately sold, and not just because of a beauty like Charlize Theron on the cover. It's all just so tasteful, refined and beautifully executed. I adore the cover shot, so elegant, glamorous, regal and poised- love the black and the subtleness of the jewelry (even the watch).

So elegant, I love that she looks her age and quite flawless. However, I DETEST the shadows and wrinkles of the backdrop on the cover.

It's a good cover but it's not blowing me away.
But Charlize is like Jennifer Aniston : any styling, any backdrop, she will sell.
She's extremely beautiful and I love her as an actress.
I want her back in Vogue again though.
Or it would be cool to see her in an international edition of Bazaar where she can look very glamorous. (not US though ahahah coz they will make her gloomy)

Tasteful, elegant, and absolutely boring.
A perfect cover for this magazine.

T&C does it again. A cover that fits its readership and aspirations as a magazine. Great job.

Tasteful, elegant, and absolutely boring.
A perfect cover for this magazine.
It's actually a really interesting magazine! You have to be interested in the antics of the .001%, of course, but for those into the whole "Succession"-style rich people p*rn, it's a very fun read with great writers. Not a replacement for the old Vanity Fair, exactly, but it sometimes it comes close.

Maybe am blind but seems am the only one that finds it boring, the text and fonts are giving some generic health magazine you find at the dentists office. I've been digging their covers lately but this is a tad bit boring.

It's actually a really interesting magazine! You have to be interested in the antics of the .001%, of course, but for those into the whole "Succession"-style rich people p*rn, it's a very fun read with great writers. Not a replacement for the old Vanity Fair, exactly, but it sometimes it comes close.
I love rich people, and especially the international jet set.
I had a subscription to VF for years, until they ruined it.
My comments were about that dull cover, not its editorial content.

As a subscriber, I got this black-and-white cover in the mail today.

s-l1600.png

photo from ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jader
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->