Twin #7 Fall / Winter 12.13 : Eva Herzigova by David Bellemere

Content preview:

The Autumn/Winter edition of Twin stars supermodels Eva Herzigova and Frankie Rayder (photographed by Cass Bird with her daughter Sunny). Meet music newcomers Miranda and Elektra Kilbey, the twin sisters behind the irresistible, sultry pop of Saint Lou Lou.
Elsewhere, enter the dark world of Paul McCarthy via a vivid collection of artworks created exclusively for Twin, and photographer Danielle Levitt introduces the wild and wicked New York gang who invented their own ghetto brand of goth.
You’ll also find lively chats with the author Hanna Rosen, who talks about her controversial book, The End of Men, feminist photographer Cynthia MacAdams and the bounteous duo behind the Opening Ceremony brand.

Source: twinfactory.co.uk

i'm excited for the frankie rayder editorial! :woot:

Don't know this magazine. It looks very promising. It is so unexpected a fresh natural photo on cover with a beautiful sun effect.

Same here. I'm a big fan of Cass Bird, and that preview looks quite exciting!

i become more and more of a fan of Cass Bird's with every new editorial of hers that I see
There's something about the way she captures women that I love :heart:

There's another cover available. You can see it here, but idk who it is (could be Frankie?), nor can I find a HQ shot of it.

^ It's Kirsi Pyrhönen and the issue can be viewed in its entirety here.

webberrepresents

Unusual for Twin to have a photo of a model on their cover..
Aren't they usually plain purple/no model? Twin editions are always of great quality hardback and huge.
and although I never bought one, I usually browse them every season as they are packed with good shoots. I like the idea of a model on cover for a change and Eva looks really lovely.:heart:
Having said that though and having now looked at the whole contents in link below...I am not sure I like it as a whole. There are some weak elements, maybe it lacks glamour as whole in this issue?...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The last couple of issues have had a model on the cover (Edita, Agyness etc.), but yeah, they usually do have a plain cover, which I actually prefer to be honest.
As a whole, I not really fond of this issue. Kirsi's editorial is good, but that's about it. :ermm:

^ The last couple of issues have had a model on the cover (Edita, Agyness etc.), but yeah, they usually do have a plain cover, which I actually prefer to be honest.
As a whole, I not really fond of this issue. Kirsi's editorial is good, but that's about it. :ermm:

I am behind with the times:smile::D oops

There is a second cover "pink". It could be Frankie Rayder, I'm not sure.
I saw this when I order my issue with Eva Herzigova here : http://www.twinfactory.co.uk/buy-twin/

^
the other cover is Kirsi Pyrhonen
according to pellucid :flower:

[twitter/twinfactoryuk]

Bigger version of Kirsi's cover, shot by Mel Bles:

Source: melblesnews.blogspot.co.uk

Dream Lover
Kirsi Pyrhonen (Model)
Mel Bles (Photographer)
Celestine Cooney (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Tina Outen (Hair Stylist)
Shinobu (Makeup Artist)

Source: melblesnews.blogspot.co.uk

Got my issue... and now regrets !!
I must warn anyone who has the thought to order a copy from their website that it has been a total mess for my experience.
I've received the issue damaged. They didn't protect it properly. The packing was all wrong. Too weak for a book of 1,4 kg. It is written in big letters on the wrap the maximun weight is 1 kg and they didn't care that the magazine is more. The thin cardboard didn't resist as the corners of the book. The packing was also too large. The hard cover magazine was totally free in it and you can imagine looking at it that it has been all shaken. It arrived torn apart. The disaster was totally predictible with this carelessness when they chose the enveloppe, a professional mistake from a magazine which propose to send their issues.
I feel really duped since I paid a substantial amount for the shipping : 20 pounds (or 25 euros) !!! what a waste of money. They didn't use it for the shipping, obviously.
I'm disgusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->