Twin Models

Reaction score
Any of you familiar with some female models? I know of one pair - The Pavlova Twins. I'm really curious now at this point - because it might just become a trend sooner or later.

i remember alexandra and lida egorova from a long time ago

I have got a twin sister too. What about modeling for Disney? The beauty and the beast (we don't look very smiliar) Hehe...Well, in the opinion of my sister I would be the beast because she told me once that I'm uglier than her. She was really drunk at that time but what do we say about drunk people? They're harsh but so fuc*** true!

Clara & Elisabeth Mas

1111477598.jpg

Clara

Image.asp

Elisabeth

T
agatak-81-xx-h.jpg
The other one : polish models Agata & Renata Kaczoruk, on this pic is Agata, they were born in 1986 and they're 181cm (maybe Agata's 182cm) and 56kg-Renata, 57kg-Agata, their mother agency is SPP MODELS from Poland,
SAUN_SS05_094.jpg
This is Jonathan Saunders S/s2005 but I don't know which girl is on that pics;/I read that Agata is famous in the world of (good?) shows FENDI
SAUN_SS05_222.jpg

Karen and Kate Elson - non-identical twin sisters, both models, British

Carolina and Mariana Bittencourt - twin sisters, both models, Brazilian

Nifa and Nishan Hindes - twin sisters, both models, British

Sessilee Lopez has a twin sister who is 5'6" - American

Maria Lyth has a twin sister - Swedish

Polka said:
T
agatak-81-xx-h.jpg
The other one : polish models Agata & Renata Kaczoruk, on this pic is Agata, they were born in 1986 and they're 181cm (maybe Agata's 182cm) and 56kg-Renata, 57kg-Agata, their mother agency is SPP MODELS from Poland,
SAUN_SS05_094.jpg
This is Jonathan Saunders S/s2005 but I don't know which girl is on that pics;/I read that Agata is famous in the world of (good?) shows FENDI
SAUN_SS05_222.jpg

And finally I find pic with twin Agata&Renata Kaczoruk:wink:
untitled-2.jpeg

Agata Kaczoruk

from
proflogo.gif
theyre both soo pretty but i havent seen alot of pics of renata
05.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg

01.jpg
08.jpg
11.jpg

measurements

hair:Blondeeyes:Green/Blueheight:181cm / 5ft 11½inbust:86cm / 34inwaist:62cm / 24½inhips:90cm / 35in

agencies

SPP : Poland
IMG : Paris
Brave Models : Milan
IMG : London

place of origin:

Wroclaw, Polandbirthdate:

March 19 1986

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->