Ty States

features like blown glass and hair like an angry storm cloud. this girl is exquisite.

I can see her as a big model. She'll be huge :shifty::bunny::wub:
tys2.jpg
tys3.jpg

tys10.jpg
tys7.jpg

tys6.jpg
tys.jpg

tys4.jpg
tys5.jpg

(supreme)

noice

don't like the pulled back hair her features go towards mannnisih... everythiing else is impressive tho

I actually prefer when hair is pulled back because we can see more of her beautifully strong features, love her face :heart: But, of course, i agree, she looks equally beautiful anyway ^_^

Ty States (Supreme)

Born and raised in Toronto, Ty States high-tailed it out of Canada to make her mark in—where else?—the States. A scintillating mix of black, Native Indian and Scottish, the Libran looker was very much in demand at Toronto Fashion Week, but now calls New York home. Which means—when she's not bopping along to folk and country music on her iPod—she's on track for world domination

hintmag.com

Love her! The mix of black, Indian and Scottish is just wonderful! I can also see something from Alana Zimmer, but also Ursula Konina when it comes to gaze from some angles :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
A Sublime Court by Saad Al-Hakkak Spade Magazine

tystates1.jpg

tystates2.jpg

tystates3.jpg

tystates4.jpg

tystates5.jpg

(fashiongonerogue.com)

Me neither, don't see the comparison. I first thought she has something of Freja (classy and distant like her yet slightly warmer expression) and then even more Alana Zimmer.

Ah Alana, that's it! I kept seeing a hint of someone in her face, but now that you mention it, I realise it's Alana. But it's just a tiny hint...probably in the shape of her face and the gaze in her eyes :wub:

I am very excited over Ty...in those tests she looks so incredibly versatile and more importantly, VERY capable as a model. Good to see her in the show package...

^ I agree! She looks like a total pro, so striking..maybe the only thing is that she should just add more poses..but now I can't wait to see how she translates on the runway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->