Not open for further replies.

notmanons

Reaction score
Tyler / Red Model Mgmt.

Name: Tyler Riggs
Agency: Red Model Management
Height: 6'1.5" 186cm
Place of Origin: Tampa, Florida.
Ethnic Origin: My family came to America when the potatoes ran out in Ireland.
Birthsign: Pisces.
How discovered: A friend of mine in Tampa is a fashion major and needed me to shoot for a school project. When the whole thing was done she convinced me to use a few images on a website. I was immediately contacted. I spoke with George at Red on the phone, but decided to take a trip to NY to meet with all the agencies. I met with George at Red after seeing just two other agencies in NY. I had several other appointments for that day, but George refused to let me walk out without signing with Red Models.
Favorite things: I love seeing my friends. Also, my booker George Brown is one of the hardest workers I have ever met and he tends to be one of my favorite people because of that. I hope that counts in the favorite things section.
Favorite music, band: This is a difficult question to answer. I love "The Bronx," "Every Time I Die," "Comback Kid," "Norma Jean," "Spitfire" and my old roomate's band from back home, "Underoath."
Hobbies: Riding bikes, watching movies, playing music, reading books. Favorite foods: I could eat at Chipotle every day of my life.
Movie you want to see next: "Juno" or the new Wes Anderson movie, "The Darjeeling Limited."
Place you'd love to visit: Japan.
Person that you'd love to meet and why: Christopher Walken.
Currently you're obsessed with: "Heroes" and "Lost."
polaroids.jpg

BONUS! » Tyler Riggs Video

Photo: Joseph Bleu

Models.com

^ Manliner is a big no no for me, but he's still got a good look.

I quite like his sort of 'severe' sort of look, he did a couple of shows including Gucci and DKNY so I'll post them up. He's one of my new favourites. I usually find tattoo's majorly tacky but his is just...:shock: must've been sooo painful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->