Tyra Banks : No Karlie Kloss Fan! *Update* Is Now A Fan

I think it's funny whoever said all the girls on ANTM wouldn't know who J. Stuart is cos idk if anyone saw the AWESOME interview Saleisha gave with her pronounciation of designers.

But I'll let Tyra mock another model when her show produces one girl who walks over 10 shows in NYC alone -_-;

The girl walks like a ******** evil looking Gumby. I'd make fun of her too if I were at that show.

Call me paranoid but I actually think that Tyra isn't that naive and does see Karlie as some sort of generational or national competence against her protégée Chanel Iman, who probably doesn't even care for Tyra, but then what would Tyra be without a slice of everyone's stories injected into her life.. and credits. :innocent:

exactly! you're right on the money MulletProof.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mods

please merge this with the "I hate Tyra" thread

jesus - Tyra gave an "evil look?"

Who saw it? Even if they were there.. who said it was evil? it is a supposed look that a supposed person supposedly saw.?

I hate Trya, but I don't get this

Holy crap her walk freaks the BEGEEZUS out of me... The way she was walking made me think she was going to walk off the runway, out of my screen and take me like Samara in The Ring (without that whole crawling thing).... GAHH. Does she do this on every runway? And... do most people actually like it?

Pretty face though. She looks way older than 15. I'm trying to remember what I looked like when I was 15 :shock::yuk:-_-

^ :rofl: Spot on with the Samara comparison. :lol: Karlie walks like a freaking zombie. :shock:

this thread is hilarious..:lol:

i actually dont see what's so bad about her walk..
except for the side to side head thing...that's terrible..
but otherwise she looks pretty normal to me..

then again i dont really pay much attention to the way models walk..
i care more about the clothes!..

Well karlie pretty much did the most shows of any model in NY...it was kind of surprising.

I'm just surprised she did a bunch of smaller shows. There was never any doubt that she'd be one of the top performers in New York...

Funny how much controversy karlie has stirred up in her short career, though. Bizarre internet rumors, sudden agency changes, being ridiculed by Tyrant... nymag.com mentioned that she beat out Agyness as the most-searched model on their site (this was BEFORE the Tyra incident), and I'm not surprised...

The head thing's annoying, but at least she HAS a walk. Speed it up and it'll look fine. Not like that weird, insecure stomping most new girls adhere too. I don't get what the fuzz is all about. But apparently Tyra's not the only one mocking her walk...

Slightly Different Universe at Custo Barcelona

Having spent most of our week clustered amongst French folk, we welcomed the change to hang with their fun southern neighbors from Spain at yesterday's Custo Barcelona show. As we don't speak Spanish, we were sadly unable to understand any of the conversations happening around us, but actions speak louder than foreign languages: We spotted one Spanish girl in our row doing a Karlie Kloss impression (it wasn't nearly as spot-on as Tyra's) and laughing about it with her friends. If we may: Everyone needs to stop this. The girl is 14 (maybe a day over 15?), and she's kicking runway ***. If we spoke Spanish, we might tell this bully that her pleather paperboy cap was the most offensive accessory we'd seen all week.

As we waited for the show to start, the D.J. played Soulja Boy's "Crank That," and we were a little thrown off, since that's not the usual Fashion Week soundtrack (sample lyric: "superman dat ho"). But any shock we were feeling was replaced by sheer giddiness when Salt-N-Pepa plopped down in the front row, and we noticed Fabolous holding court across the runway. There was no shortage of dudes going up to him and trying to impress him with their rap skills. Not something you see at every presentation. —Amy Odell

Karlie wasn't even at the show this time, but I guess making fun of the kloss walk is the new audience pastime... :huh:

Well whatever she is doing...is working for her because 31 shows in one city is crazzzy! The buzz surrounding her was odd but I don't know...for a 15 yr. old she is tearing it up in a way that only few have done like Gemma and Anne V. when they were so young.

Hello mods
please merge this with the "I hate Tyra" thread
jesus - Tyra gave an "evil look?"
Who saw it? Even if they were there.. who said it was evil? it is a supposed look that a supposed person supposedly saw.?
I hate Trya, but I don't get this

:lol: I know right?

Karlie's walk is beyond horrendous, one of the scariest I've ever seen. Half of the time it looks like she needs an exorcism...:shock: Beautiful girl, but seriously...whoa.

Last edited by a moderator:
karlie was a ballerina dancer. they walk with that ballerina walk (leg extends out... know what i mean?). i personally don't see anything wrong , granted she is not Chanel Iman.

That's really unfair for Karlie and must be very intimidating, poor girl :ninja:

:lol: I know right?

Karlie's walk is beyond horrendous, one of the scariest I've ever seen. Half of the time it looks like she needs an exorcism...:shock: Beautiful girl, but seriously...whoa.

Errr...:unsure:i think we're overreacting a tiny bit:innocent:

I don't like Karlie's walk at all :shock: It's very strange. Tyra is acting so immature though. There's no need to do all of that.

hmmm not a fans of tyra definetly but i don't like karlie too, i think just because she's america, media's cebtering her because we haven't seen lots of real american models lately :P

Tyra's nothing more than a pretty face.
She really annoys me how she pretends to care about the modelling industry!! She just wants the money!

Go Klossy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->