Tyra Banks : No Karlie Kloss Fan! *Update* Is Now A Fan

The way Karli's upper lip meets with her nose, it looks like she should have a mustache.

I don't think Tyra meant any harm with all of this. She does impersonate alot of the girls on ANTM aswell.....I believe that she's all for having a "signature walk" and that's what Karlie has...even though it's a quite an odd one but I love it nonetheless :lol:

I think she walks okay, but it sortof feels like Im watching the girl from the ring sometimes. :shock:

I don't see what the big deal is, Tyra didn't do anything wrong, it was mean but its only human nature........

I personally don't see anything wrong, granted she is not Chanel Iman.
Thank God she isn't because I wouldn't like her then. I love the walk(very ballerina), she totally cought my attention. That's what I call standing out. I saw slight similarities to Simona I's walk which I adore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry, but, Karlie's walk SUCKS. I feel embarrassed for her everytime I see her walk down the runway.

Club foot, swaying head, open mouth. Just no.

Do not want.

Her walk and expression on the runway is BAD and she looks like teen age serial killer but from Tyra or any adult that kind public behaviour is just stupid.

Karlie is one of those models that I don't undertand why she gets casted for so many shows & for so many edits...seriously is weird how much fame she has for the level of model she's...Im anxious to see how many shows she will get casted next season, I hope they start to open their eyes...there's a lot of models with better qualities than her that don't get what they deserve.

I'm with Tyra on this one. Karlie is just AWFUL on the runway...she's a travesty and frankly, it's embarrassing.

Karlie is one of those models that I don't undertand why she gets casted for so many shows & for so many edits...seriously is weird how much fame she has for the level of model she's...Im anxious to see how many shows she will get casted next season, I hope they start to open their eyes...there's a lot of models with better qualities than her that don't get what they deserve.

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

well i despise the way that Karlie walks. but then, Tyra 'walk' is not tht great either. at least Karlie is relevant to fashion now. TYra never was...

not a fan of Karlie,but Tyra is absolutely obnoxious,her adolescent behaviors made herself ever more pathetic..such an aged bugaboo

Kloss's walk is classic.
As I've said before (in the Karlie Kloss thread) her walk is like "I can't be bothered to lift my head." I wouldn't describe it as stoned . .
This is how models get noticed right?
Roslyakova, Rocha..

It's ironic that Tyra would make fun of a young model's walk. Have you guys seen Tyra's own runway walk from early 90s? She was such an attention-wh*re on the runways. She looked ridiculous.

Not to mention that ANTM is a joke of a show. It's almost like a parody of the modeling business. Most of the contestants don't even look like models, and so many of them are horrible walkers. The show should be called "America's Average Girl With A Modeling Contract".

i don't think there's anything special about karlie's walk. she looks stoned and/or bored, which i'm sure she is.
tyra used to own the runway around 92/93, so she has nothing to be jealous of.

It's ironic that Tyra would make fun of a young model's walk. Have you guys seen Tyra's own runway walk from early 90s? She was such an attention-wh*re on the runways. She looked ridiculous.

Not to mention that ANTM is a joke of a show. It's almost like a parody of the modeling business. Most of the contestants don't even look like models, and so many of them are horrible walkers. The show should be called "America's Average Girl With A Modeling Contract".

I agree with you about her show. But in the early 90s, models were actually supposed to be "attention whores" on the runway. Especially the supers. When Tyra stepped on a runway in the early 90s, she owned it and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of her.

sooo agree!!! i don't get it either.....

Tyra was an amazing model, appeared everywhere, I don't think much of you know the extent to her popularity, having said that her actions were immature, but somebody had to come out for all those who think Karlies walk is atrocious..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->