tysonballou4.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 60
  • tysonballouversace1.jpg
    tysonballouversace1.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 48
  • tysonballou22.jpg
    tysonballou22.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 315
ye.. tyson's pretty hot..but i can't find him newhere in the top 40s of model.com ...guess he's not doin too good.

no no no uh no! To much of a man! I want boys that looks like girls!

anhphan said:
ye.. tyson's pretty hot..but i can't find him newhere in the top 40s of model.com ...guess he's not doin too good.

I know that for the women's models, after they reach their "peak" in the modeling world, they get moved onto a seperate list...not sure if that goes for the men as well though...

naa...male models move to the unemployment category.. lol.. female models.. if they reach a peak... if they're really at their peak... then they stay as icons... male models move to the surreal life show! like marcus schekeinburg!!!!

from Models.com

Visibility. That's what it's all about.
Though there are hundreds of male models booked for very good jobs everyday, only a choice group achieves that elusive ideal, booking those maximum visibility campaigns and editorials, shot by the world's most influential photographers.
Visibility is what the smart model converts into dollars and longevity, driving up his catalogue rates and converting his status from fad to fixture.
Tune into MODELS.com Top 50 listing and get the definitive fix on who those glamarous faces riding those giant billboards in ads for the star-making fashion giants (Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Gucci, Versace, Hugo Boss, Prada etc.), as well as gracing the pages of fashion bibles like Arena Homme Plus, L'Uomo Vogue,Vogues Hommes, V, Details, Dazed & Confused, The Face, GQ.
At the same time get a glimpse of the promising new faces that will be winging your way in the next few months.
And if you're missing out on your beloved favorites like Tyson Ballou, Gabriel Aubry,Ivan, Jason Shaw, Mark Vanderloo, Ryan Locke and Alex Lundquist then stay tuned for the unleashing of MDC's Top 50 Male Models Of All Times Listing.
It's going to be epic!

http://models.com/model_culture/50topmalemodels/index.cfm

icon4.gif
Enforcing of policy starting today.
All photos and news items in supporting cast must be linked back to the source they were taken from. If they are taken from another site, they must be given credit. This has been our policy all along and it's time to enforce it.

IF YOU POST A PICTURE AND DO NOT GIVE CREDIT TO THE SOURCE IT WILL BE DELETED. Supporting cast is a hugh forum but it is going to dwindle down to nothing if pictures aren't credited. This is a legal matter that we have neglected to enforce for too long. Please help us out with this.

And by crediting it means you have to write the link to the website you found the images from on each post.
It is quiet impossible for us to click on every pictures trying to search for a source.

pics of him in dolce &gabanna show..cant remember wgich season

Attachments

• tyson ballou 4.JPG
    tyson ballou 4.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 29
  • tyson ballou 2.jpg
    tyson ballou 2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 26
  • tyson ballou.jpg
    tyson ballou.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 27
He reminds me of johnny depp alot. I really like him in a couple of photos, but he looks quite boring and does never change facialexpression.

Does anyone have larger versions of his La Perla pics? Thanks!

&&&

In my opinian Tyson is the hottest male model ever.
That's my favorites

Attachments

• T5.jpg
    T5.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 30
  • T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 41
  • T3.jpg
    T3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 38
  • T7.jpg
    T7.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 40
Oh he's so hot :woot: ^_^ :blush: (next to Depp and Gabriel Aubry)

He's done alot of eds with Amanda Moore. She even got to kiss him in an Armani commercial :angry: :( o O (go figure!)

He looks like he can be Amanda Moore's brother. They look alike B)

He looks like he can be Amanda Moore's brother. They look alike.

source: Amanda Moore Thread

Attachments

• amandaandtyson.2.JPG
    amandaandtyson.2.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back