UK Elle February 2006: It's Scarlett again.....

susie_bubble

Reaction score
A much better cover than the US version IMO. She doesn't looks so scary. The article inside is virtually the same though.
elle9it.jpg

Nothing too exciting in this issue. If you're into lingerie, there's lots of lingerie related articles. Other than that, just some spring trend editorials and an article about the ideal start-up wardrobe.

^I forgot to credit my source. Cover scanned by myself.

Here's a pic of Scarlett from the article. The only one really coz it's purely text:
elle27sy.jpg

Pic scanned from UK Elle Feb 2006.

^thanks. i agree this cover is much better than the us one, but the inside pic isn't so great.

I also agree... the cover is way better than the US one, but the editorial in the US seems to be so far better than this...

Yes, the cover is better than the US, but why do they have to put so much make-up on her, she looks so beautiful without it.

Hana_N said:
Yes, the cover is better than the US, but why do they have to put so much make-up on her, she looks so beautiful without it.

I agree. She's naturally beautiful wihtout makeup, fresh. This hides it and thats why I don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: what a silly pin up pose and why the half open mouth?
i dont like the cover but the dress looks cool on her..
is it gucci again? :unsure:

thanks for the scans susie :flower:

This issue and the last one were a bit thin! i mean i know it was over christmas and everything but it seems like they coulden't be bothered for this issue.

i usually love smoky dark eyes but this is scary.

It's comparatively OK, I wouldn't have let her out of the house looking like the way she did on the US cover. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->