UK Elle May 2022 : Sienna Miller by Tom Schirmacher

I actually like it. Sienna is always beautiful and it's nice to see a big smile on the cover of a fashion magazine.

It's simple but very Elle, it does the job for me!

what in the Emanuelle Alt is going on here? it’s beyond average.

Bless her publicist. I never understood her relevancy. But her endurance on the scene with so little content is a feat.

She looks like Kylie Minogue here, but in a very good way. Quite sexy.

May not be the most groundbreaking of covers but it's Sienna Miller back on the cover of a fashion magazine, so I'm sold. I can appreciate the clean American Elle-adopted layout, the simplicity of it all and the indeed (@[B]WAVES[/B]) the Emmanuelle Alt-esque styling.

Feels stuck in 2010 from the casting to the styling.

Love the green. Solid and safe cover for Kenya start

That second picture in the editorial she managed to both lose her neck and look like an amputee. But ultimately, it’s the styling drags the whole thing down. Nonchalance doesn’t mean insipid quality.

Personally I think she does far more now than she did at the height of her cover fame! So can’t say I begrudge a cover to her now, i only ever did when she wasn’t doing very much at all.

She’ll lead a new Netflix drama which begins in the coming weeks.

It feels very old school Elle. It is what it is, it’s fine.

Sorry, but what exactly does this woman actually do?

Uh, she is an actress so what do you think she does? These kind of comments are always so disrepectful. I you don't know someone or haven't heard about someone in a long time, it literally takes a minute to google or find someone's imdb page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->