I'm interviewing Sienna Miller

I'd ask her if she thinks about the clothes being flattering to real women, and examples of that :P There is personally nothing that gripes me more than a woman being responsible for a clothing line and designing it like a man would--namely for an "ideal" body (whatever that might be). Also how she sees the clothes being worn, who she's thinking of when she designs [if she designs :ninja:], exactly what her involvement is, to what extent the clothes reflect her personal style ... and I also like the fair trade question. Where are the clothes being made, and has she visited the factories. Does she plan on any surprise visits? Does she wake up sweating from nightmares where she has become the next Kathy Lee Gifford? :lol: If it were me, I seriously would be concerned about that.

Also, will she be using organic cotton and other eco-friendly fibers (e.g., linen, hemp, lyocell, recycled polyester)?

What is the size range, and is it inclusive? Any Karl-like thoughts on that and the people who will be wearing the clothes? :lol:

I find it interesting that she always complains to the media about being famous just for her clothes and style and how she basically resents being known for those reasons rather than her acting. However, now she is working on a clothing line to further perpetuate the image of her as a style icon. I am not saying I want you to attack her for this, but it would be interesting to find out why she is so contradictory.

I get what your saying but one can be a designer without being a style icon. I like Marc Jacobs and Prada, but do I think Marc himself or Miuccia are fashion icons? Hell no.

^ I definitely agree, but she just seems to be so bothered all the time that she is automatically associated with fashion rather than acting that it is funny that she is going to put her name out there even more in the fashion category.

Thanks for all of your help guys! The interview went well and I'll post the questions/answers up as soon as I can. I took this picture with them, I thought I'd share it. One thing I found really interesting is their difference in style, check it out:

lalalalaks7.png

I know nothing about their new venture although i understand her sister has some training???

*anyway, i would ask her what type of girl/woman they have in mind when they are designing- her and her sister are a bit different
and would
*ask her how she sees their line within the context of the whole celebrity-line phenomenon. What separates their line besides being able to rely on Sienna's celebrity status?

edit: lol, i just realised it's saturday and read your post above. Glad to hear it went well. Looking forward to a link to your interview. :smile:
psss...was she nice? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
wish I had seen this post earlier!!
congrats for the interview: can't wait for the interview x

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"