UK Elle September 2024 : Alicia Vikander by Tom Schirmacher

Really quite shocked at seeing what they've done to her here? To me Alicia has always been one of the faces that hasn't worked amazingly well on covers, despite her being absolutely beautiful in real life. This however is incredibly bizarre? It looks like they've really altered her face; the nose and mouth area especially?

Photographer: Tom Schirrmacher
Styling: Natasha Wray
Hair: George Northwood
Make Up: Kelly Cornwell
Nails: Chisato Yamamoto
Celeb: Alicia Vikander

elle.com/uk

Oh I love this but the face I'M SURE there were better shots.

I just can't decide which cover is the worst. Is it this one, or Karen Elson's Vogue Italia or US Bazaar with Winona, or French Bazaar with that hand-writing, or W Magazine with Hailey Bieber...

The layout looks a bit US Vogue... Is she still a Vuitton fidèle?

I’m dying at the comments and can corroborate that as soon as I read the title that the photos would not disappoint. absolutely what I was expecting so how can I be mad about it?

What an unattractive and deeply unflattering cover! The makeup it atrocious, and it's the lack of lashes throwing this whole thing off. Alicia Vikander looks completely washed out. On a more positive note, I do like the colours, the lighting and how clean and fresh the cover feels...

What an unattractive and deeply unflattering cover! The makeup it atrocious, and it's the lack of lashes throwing this whole thing off. Alicia Vikander looks completely washed out. On a more positive note, I do like the colours, the lighting and how clean and fresh the cover feels...
Yes, she is a beautiful woman but looks terrible on the cover, however, the color palette appeals to me a lot.

Make A Scene
Photographer: Tom Schirrmacher
Styling: Charles Varenne
Hair: Yoshitaka Miyazaki
Make Up: Georgina Graham
Nails: Sasha Goddard
Model: Georgia Palmer

Elle UK Digital

Wow, even the model in that editorial looks like she needs a good nap! Is this the somnambulist issue?

Its amazing how someone as stunning as her has completely failed to take a good magazine shot. The fourth picture in the editorial is somewhat interesting and makes one think that she should maybe tap more into a more androgynous feel for print. With her look she should be doing Prada ads.

5aa945383be59f74088b4619

business insider

I love the big, bold, and beautiful fall clothes in the fashion editorial "Make A Scene" photographed by Tom Schirrmacher.

What project Alicia is promoting now? I havent heard anything featuring her in ages.. Im the wrong online circles maybe? Anyway she looks so.. uninspiring...

Make a Scene is interesting tho.

Flicking through this online, if this issue of UK Elle was on offer for £2 or £3, I would buy a print copy. I wouldn't say I'm the target audience, but at least this is a September issue that tries to give you fashion content created in their own voice, rather than a bunch of stale reprints from elsewhere, and I can appreciate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikita91
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->