UK Harper’s Bazaar October 2024 : Venus Williams by Richard Phibbs

Venus Williams feels random for British Harper's Bazaar but I absolutely love the minimalism of that cover shot. Richard Phibbs has captured Williams beautifully here, love the colouring, the lighting and that statement ivory coat. It all feels very considered, and for that I'm very much a fan...

It's good! They managed to capture some dynamism which is surprisingly hard for athletes on photoshoots, when they're not being photographed practicing sports.
She looks like a singer and the last shot with the white David Koma dress is gorgeous

I believe this is her second UK Bazaar cover, her first one was a story of the Williams sisters reprinted from US Bazaar.

She was always my favorite, so happy for this. And also that the cover+editorial are quite good imo :D

Im happy for Venus, her team is working. Got an email from Swarovski about her this morning, then I am seeing this and her YouTube has been chronicling things more closely as of the past two months too.

venus looks regal! well executed, simplistic shoot capturing her beauty well. richard phibbs took some great portraits of her, despite the full body shots having awkward poses.

these are some of the best pictures of venus

Amazing cover! When they do Venus right, she always delivers.

It is a beautiful cover. Very chic and executed to perfection.

She looks great and I do agree that in this story she looks more refined and "together" than Serena has in many of her recent shoots, despite the fact that this team are not necessarily the crème de la crème, at least IMO.

Call of the Wild
Photographer: Agata Pospieszynska
Styling: Charlie Harrington
Hair: Craig Taylor
Make Up: Natsumi Narita
Models: Julia Bergshoeff & Saffron Vadher

Bazaar UK Digital

Flowerchild
Photographer: Emma Summerton
Styling: Leith Clark
Hair: Neil Moodie
Make Up: Lisa Eldridge