UK Harper's Bazaar June 2011 : Eva Green by Camilla Akrans

Style Savvy

Reaction score
226329_10150165614994405_77681839404_6718150_8308598_n.jpg

Harper's Bazaar UK Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
her face looks kinda weird on the cover and i wish the sub's cover was a different shot but i love the fact that she got a cover :wub: looks like her ed will be stunning though

Wow!!!!! So beautiful. And great to see Camilla Akrans in Bazaar UK.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it !!!! I actually prefer the newstand cover with more text but it's a great shot and the inside previews look amazing tks for the snaps!

I actually love the over-done make-up, it makes her seem unsettling, as if she's got the memories of a much older woman... a touch of Charlotte Rampling.

Nice but too much photoshop and she looks older than she really is.

It`s okay. Not loving it so much

Beautiful! You can only expect beautiful from Eva, she is such gorgeous woman.

Great to see Eva on the cover. She looks very pretty, I like the colors of the cover and ed.

Camilla's style is really repetitive, but OMG it's such a pleasure seeing Jessica Miller al glammed up in that Akrans ed.

I love seeing Eva on the cover. While the make up at first seemed (in my opinion) a tad too harsh , it contrasts nicely with the fresh whites, florals and blue skies.

Beautiful cover & eds!
Is the model Jessica Miller in Wild Orchid?

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is beautiful and some of those editorials look amazing! Love the tribute photo of Elizabeth Taylor with David Bowie!!

oh Eva :wub: how perfect. I'm glad they softened her a bit instead of typecasting her into typical dark, gothic tones

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrietcc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->