UK Marie Claire November 2017 : Winona Ryder by Camilla Armbrust

serendipity8777

Reaction score
Cover-online.jpg

marieclaire.co.uk

The art direction is vile and looks very amateur, but wow, what a beautiful shoot with Winona. Crop that third shot and it would make a better cover option, actually. This is certainly an upgrade for Marie Claire.

She has a nearly perfect face. Why would they mess that up? This is offensive.

Did they mess her face with photoshop or did she have something done? I saw the thumb on a digital issues site and didn´t even recognize her :wacko:

Same here, I would have sworn it's not Winona if it wasn't for her name on the cover. And I'm still doubting it. :lol:

I like the editorial, but the cover is tragic.

You know those apps or websites that morph two faces into one, so you can see what your kids would look like if you got with a celeb? This looks like someone used a photo of Winona Ryder and a photo of Millie Bobby Brown and used that extremely sh*tty software to morph them together.

The location, styling, photography all blow.

I thought despite all the staff changes, the past year British MC had been quite good - either bold covers with relatively unknown models or elegant ones with actresses, but this cover is a total miss. The layout and suspect photoshopping scream amateur hour and is not worthy of the (arguably) third most important MC franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->