UK Tatler April 2014 : Kendra Spears

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
1920511_698715516837842_1712525945_n.jpg

Say hello to Kendra Spears! The divine beauty graces the cover of the April issue, in which she features in a lavish ten-page spread, styled by Katie Grand and interviewed by Gavanndra Hodge.

facebook.com/tatleruk

She's a stunning woman but I don't think this image captures that. She looks slightly off somehow - perhaps it is the bouffant hair.

That cover corgi headline is cracking me up.

Can Tatler become one of those united threads where there is one Tatler thread for all months..

So absolutely random to see her on the cover. It's great for her but Tatler is hardly an authority on making supermodels so I guess the answer to the question if she is the supermodel who has it all, is no.

a Tatler thread would be great.

And yeah, the word "supermodel" is thrown around so much these days. it has lost its meaning.

She looks like a former Texan beauty queen in this editorial. Not liking it at all, she's usually crazy stunning to me.

The cat/corgi duo totally steal the show.

So absolutely random to see her on the cover. It's great for her but Tatler is hardly an authority on making supermodels so I guess the answer to the question if she is the supermodel who has it all, is no.

Well, I think they gave her a cover because she is becoming/became princess, isn't it ?

^Wow, really? I'm not familiar with her personal life at al so I was not aware of that. It makes more sense now. Thanks :flower:

Cool As Cusco
ph Ruven Afanador
model Josefien Rodermans
pdfmagazines.org

Great issue, love the last ed!

^Wow, really? I'm not familiar with her personal life at al so I was not aware of that. It makes more sense now. Thanks :flower:

She has been known as Her Highness Princess Salwa Aga Khan since she married Prince Rahim Aga Khan on August 31, 2013.

oliviasobsession.com

Oh, and I think she looks lovely on the cover :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
She's perfect for a Tatler cover girl! But that editorial is disappointing, I don't think it does her beauty any justice :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->