UK Vogue April 2004 : Lily Cole & Gemma Ward

VersaceW11

Reaction score
Well well Lily Cole and Gemma Ward are both on the cover of April's UK vogue...I don't have the mag as of yet so sorry for the crappy pic....Again I'm sorry I can't tell you wot they are both wearing as I don't know, but I saw the JM show and I do know that Gemma is wearing a dress from Julien Macdonald's Spring/summer show...Anouck Lepère's 2nd look #41...Maybe if someone has this mag they can post wot Lily is wearing...It looks like a Versace swimsuit :wacko:

Uk Vogue seems to love putting aussies on the cover, theres been kylie, cate blanchette and now gemma in recent months!
the cover looks wild

Your so awesome Chanelgirl I was thinking the same thing...It looks like the one that Michelle Alves is wearing...

I applaud Gemma Ward who is also on the cover of this month's "W"!

Originally posted by pinkcouture@Mar 12th, 2004 - 8:44 pm
I applaud Gemma Ward who is also on the cover of this month's "W"!
I thought naomi watts was on the cover of the march W :huh:

The one in gold is Lilly and the one in pink is Gemma, gemma is my second fave model I love her look!

Gemma is so hot right now. She's a better model than Lily. Lily always looks like she is scowling. she reminds me of one of those scary, killer dolls....:shock:

I still have my copy of this Vouge. I love her diary that is inside.

sorry for bringing this thread out...however i found the main ed!!!!it's amazing:blush:^_^and i bought this issue yesterdayB)

And the spotlight falls on....

model:Gemma Ward,Lily Cole,Tiiu Kuik,Polina Kouklina

ph by :Nick Knight

scan by MODA

what a great cover, sexy !

but gemma looks more and more boring ,why??:(

Lily is a ture bueaty!

I remember completely rejecting this issue at the time, because I thought the two unknowns on the cover were awful-looking. The concept of the editorial was great, but I just couldn't get past the girls' faces. In the case of Lily Cole, I still can't, no matter how well her body looks.

another pic fr this issue,it's a feature called "Model Mothers"^_^

scan by MODA

there are 4 eds in this issue

1,lily,gemma,tiiu,polina(posted^_^)

2,karen elson by karen collins:heart:(very feminine)

3,daria by mario testino(couture ed,also :heart: it)

4,jacquetta by arther e(very ralph-lauren-ish!!!!!!!!!!!!she is perfect for the band!!!!!!!)

i'm glad i like all the 4 eds!!!!it's rare:doh:

Daria by Testino

bwgreyscale

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->