UK Vogue August 2011 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

I'm so sick of Kate already, she can only look good with heavy retouching.

^ Like 1/2 the models that are working today, tbh. :rolleyes:

British Vogue has the most annoying fonts on the cover, which often ruin the cover image. Pages inside are also really messy. And recently the editorials are boring not really exciting

Heirs and Graces
Ph: Jason Bell
Styling: Fiona Golfar
Models: Michelle Dockery, Jessica Brown-Findlay & Laura Carmichael

My Scans

Awww... thanks so much for posting! They are gorgeous shots! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

that's a bit harsh, don't you think? she's been modeling half her life by now, there has to be a reason for that, no? :blush:

Wow. I haven't bought an issue of Vogue UK in years, but this is such a solid issue. And it's an August one no less! The only editorial that does nothing for me is Kate's, the rest is a delight. Love the styling by Charlotte Pilcher in Suvi's, and Jordan's shots are really great.

I wouldn't really mind that, though, if the models who are still regularly picked up for cover features and quality editorials after they've passed the 30 mark weren't such an 'exclusive' club. Surely there has to be other supermodels or "former" supermodels past 30 in addition to Kate Moss who still take a great picture (if with a bit of retouching)? But today it seems to me that if it's not Kate, it is at most a 30-40something actress or an under 30 model "of the moment," with the occasional "old school" super only thrown in once a year... or two.

I love the cover and Kates and Arizonas edit are nice:flower:, but as whole I find this issue underwhelming for an Aug issue, expected to see alot more amazing fall looks^_^

arizona's ed is lovely...can't wait to see all the editorials.

Arizona's ed is great. Thanks for scanning!
I haven't thought UK Vogue is this good for a while. All the eds are very decent this time.

Thank you for scanning! Can't wait to get my hands!! :heart:

Editor's Letter

'Inside The Check Republic'
Photographer: David Bailey

If anyone's interested here's 'The New Wave' tidbit on Christophe Lemaire, Joanna Sykes and Alessandro Dell'Acqua

my scans

Arizona looks gorgeous... i love Kate´s editorial too. She is retouched to death, but looks awesome

Thank you so much missbluejean !! Really nice of you to post the Christopher Bailey piece :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mateor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->