Photographer: Mario Testino

source | hfgl

ads (new to me:(

chanel sport (isabeli fontana,2pgs)
Miu Miu (maggie,2pgs)
YSL cinema (michelle alves)
Chaumet Paris (stella tennant, 2pgs)
Burberry (blonde with a purse)
Aparition parfum of Ungaro (jacqueta i think)

articles:

- about stella mcCartney collection for Adidas
- a lot of articles of fashion and sports
- antonio marras at kenzo
- model profile: Hana (1 page)
- articles and pics about jewels and parfums

Eds:

"play couture" daria and male,children models shot by bruce weber.16pgs very weber images

"corpd delite" article about Armani and his discipline bla bla bla.features 2 pics of Linda Vojtova by Demarchelier.6pgs

"Mythe movie" article about nicole, karl and Chanel N°5

MODE SPORT (several eds with that theme)ALL shot by Mario Testino:

"Hors-piste"8pgs unknown model tome.ski urban style

"figuresLibres" Kate Moss in a sport yard,nice editorial.10 pages

"Fatale do Brazil" Fernanda Lima doing acrobats in studio.bw pics.6pgs

"GoldGirl" Hana (with a wig) in studio with sport chic and gold clothes.8pgs (76 pic of hana and 2 pages of article)

"Jeux interdits" several sports people and models (santiago montero(2 pics), starvos niarchos, freridk Ljungberg,jesse (american unknown model,it seems Testino discover her),joanna preiss,gordon ellwood,elettra rosselini.12 pgs

"exercise de style" elizabeth hurley in a hotel room,looking glam and doing exercise....6pgs (it features also the making of this ed -1pg-)

any doubt or question just ask.....

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the kate moss i cool, when i have time i could scant it but cant promise anything.....

Originally posted by lunabella@Nov 3 2004, 06:23 AM
CAN'T wait to see the kate moss ed.
[snapback]415450[/snapback]​
Me Too ~ :flower:

Maybe it would be better if you would post your reviews under "What magazine have you bought recently" thread instead of making a thread for each review? Thanks.

Originally posted by faust@Nov 3 2004, 01:54 PM
Maybe it would be better if you would post your reviews under "What magazine have you bought recently" thread instead of making a thread for each review? Thanks.
[snapback]416560[/snapback]​

Maybe,maybe dont..........the idea is to comment on that issue otherwise it would very messy...im sorry if its unpleasant to you this way....it wasnt intentional...regards

Originally posted by Xone@Nov 3 2004, 11:36 PM
Maybe,maybe dont..........the idea is to comment on that issue otherwise it would very messy...im sorry if its unpleasant to you this way....it wasnt intentional...regards
[snapback]417347[/snapback]​

No, it doesn't really bother me. It just makes another thread that will be dead within 10 posts and clogs the space a little. It also smacks of advertising Vogue a little, this trying to draw attention to a new thread instead of adding to an existing one, especially since I haven't really seen you post anything else on tFS. All of this is speculating, of course. Cheers.

Originally posted by faust@Nov 4 2004, 08:54 AM
No, it doesn't really bother me. It just makes another thread that will be dead within 10 posts and clogs the space a little. It also smacks of advertising Vogue a little, this trying to draw attention to a new thread instead of adding to an existing one, especially since I haven't really seen you post anything else on tFS. All of this is speculating, of course. Cheers.
[snapback]417562[/snapback]​

funny comment......cheers

FIGURES LIBRES
Model: Kate Moss
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Assistant Stylists: Géraldine Saglio & Melanie Huynh

source | hfgl

GOLD GIRL
Model: Hana Soukupova
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld

source | bellazon via #umero & hfgl

PLAY COUTURE
Model: Daria Werbowy
Stylist: Joe McKenna
Photographer: Bruce Weber

source | fashionbox via xPedro

Wow! Thanks for finding these :smile: :smile: :smile:

You're welcome sedirea :flower:

I'm working on the magazine archives... so you'll be seeing a lot of the older magazine threads being bumped in the coming weeks.

thanks for the scans, I love the cover :heart:

Me too.Though I'm not really a fan of the whole sports wear with high fashion looks.

carine made nike so chic on the cover:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->