UK Vogue October 2017 : Zoe Kravitz by Alasdair McLellan

If that edit is Lucinda's final edit for Vogue, then she ended with a bang! That is one hell of a gorgeous editorial. Each shot blew me away.

So this is the diverse issue Emily is talking about?

Imagine if they'd made any 1 shot from "Line In The Sand" the cover would have been stellar, but fashion magazines have become too commercial in this day in age. Divine editorial.

At this rate, Edward Enninful's debut issue for December cannot come quick enough. This is one dull issue of Vogue, with the only redeeming feature being Kaia Gerber by Lachlan Bailey (and much to my mother's delight - the free sample of Chanel Gabrielle).

Not to mention how underwhelming this looks on the newsstand, with the obnoxious wrapping, whatever forgettable free gift they're flogging with it and the reduced cover price of £2. Not exactly hopeful for the November issue either. UGH!

So this is the diverse issue Emily is talking about?

There's also a lengthy pictorial on young and hip music acts across the UK, all of them black. This is probably why she deems this her take on 'diversity'. And I suppose giving Zoe the cover counts as well. :rolleyes:

Honestly, one more issue before we get fresh content. I'm actually hoping he'll update every inch of this magazine at least from a design perspective. Unlike others, I don't really have high hopes when it comes to the fashion content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->