Una Barkovic

penny609

Reaction score
She's been my favorite at Talia Models, Croatia for a little while but wasn't always convinced by the kind of editorial jobs they booked her. But now you can see some polas that totally reveal her potential on the O2W :flower:
I agree with the comment that she has something classic yet to me she also look very special. Another "classic with a twist" who's now signed with Angels Paris (soon there according to O2W:heart:)

o2w

o2w

she's 179 (5'10"5) 84-62-89 (33-24,5-35)
There are a couple more pictures on O2W, mostly editorial work and some are worth a look. One of my friends in Croatia also told me she was one of the most striking models he has seen... so I can't wait to see how it translates in Paris :heart:

I think some years ago she was with Next Europe but I don't know what happened with that...
I'm really excited to see what she shoots in Paris because her book right now isn't so great.

Also from Talia you should look out for Klara Romac (with Women Milan/Paris), Agatha Mikic (amazing runway girl with Joy Milan) and Kristina Situm (incredible face!)

^Totally agree with you, Talia has some pretty promising models on their board, I would also add to the list Mignon (with Studio KLRP in Paris now) and a personal favorite, Vanessa P. And of course, a few very intriguing very new ones...

Another striking redhead! She reminds me of Anita Almasi, but I think Una might have more success. :smile:

she's beautiful!
i've seen her portfolio in Talia's site and there are a couple of great shots:flower:
it's a shame they're so tiny... :(

x6615291011011953819ay1.jpg

croatian ford supermodel finalists
i don't remember the exact source

This is the rest of the stuff from her o2w profile and I think I saw there was a bunch of new stuff up at Talia models but I don't have time to post it all now.

She's with Angels Models in Paris btw.

polas

unabarkovictheones2watch02.jpg
unabarkovictheones2watch03.jpg
unabarkovictheones2watch04.jpg
unabarkovictheones2watch05.jpg
unabarkovictheones2watch06.jpg
unabarkovictheones2watch07.jpg
unabarkovictheones2watch08.jpg
unabarkovictheones2watch09.jpg

*theones2watch

The pictures in post 11 en 12 are stunning ! Beautiful 'new' face

her cheekbones are great and i also like her polas :smile:

she is interesting she has her look I like this

in the fifth pola fadedcolours posted she looks like Ginta Lapina a bit just the face ,

How old is she ?

I thought that i read somewhere that she's 17, but I'm not sure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->