Urban Behavior

ns424

Reaction score
Are you guys familiar w/a chain store called Urban Behavior? Is it like Forever 21? We don't have any in CA so I don't know the store at all. What's the quality like?

we have an urban behavior at one of the malls here. i looked inside, and honestly i didn't see anything interesting or original in there.

Cheap stuff. Urbanwear and clubwear. I didn't know they had stores in the States.

It's quite a trendy store.... at times I have been impressed at what I've seen on the racks, however I don't find them to be as "trendy" as Forever 21. I have a few items, one in particular is a purple bubble dress, which I love. Their quality can be really sketchy though so you've got to be careful with what items you buy. Then again, you pretty much get what you pay for, and if you're looking to update your wardrobe with a current trend that you know won't last a long time, then this is your store.
That being said, I notice that they tend to release many of their clothes with the same color themes... everything in purple, everything in yellow, everything in navy, everything in silver etc

it's 'meh' to me. cheap prices, quality reflects that. style of clothing is usually kinda sl*tty (well, at least to me) and therefore cheap. agree w/ december that it's not as trendy as XXI...though I must admit UB has been improving over the years, and expanded to include more shoes, accessories and non-clubbing clothes. I'll walk in occassionally and pick up sth cute and disposable for $5. Not my cup of tea though, in general.

Augh, Urban Behavior grosses me out. :yuk: It's not nearly as "stylish" or "trendy" as Forever 21. I love Forever 21 because you can find some cute cheap stuff there. It's very disposable fashion. Urban Behavior on the other hand is the kind of store for people (dare I say small town people... the only Urban Behavior stores I've seen are in middle-of-nowhere Keene, New Hampshire and Manchester, New Hampshire) who don't really know what fashion is. They like their hoodies, their "urban wear" (big graphic tees, sweatshirts in bright colors, large belts, etc), and tacky clothes to wear out to the danceclub or bar, usually involving sequins and always looking cheap!

i worked in the design studio for a while actually :lol: not by will, but i got a short term job there as a technical illustrator. honestly, i wouldnt buy anything from that store just cause it's not my style to begin with.

yeah urban behavior is pretty tacky and the quality isn't that great...
however, i do have one shirt from there. it's the type of place where you can pick up a couple of plain AA type tank tops, but that's pretty much it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->