Urban Outfitters

does anyone here actually still have urban outfitters catalog/pdf around? i am looking for their older seasons catalog.

please lemmme know!

I have just purchased the two following pieces from the sale online. I hope they fit fine! Has anyone bought these, if so could you tell me about the sizing?
TIA!

Images from urbanoutfitters.co.uk
racer.jpg kimono.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dear pink princess - i would so need your help - i wrote you a private message cause i have a similar problem to another previous poster that i can't get an item to europe, they don't ship it here...

let me know . xoxo

it is such a shame that urban outfitters europe does not offer the same stuff as the US urban outfitters !!! grrrr - that's sooo terrible and they don't let you order unless you can give them an US-address!

it happens every now and then - like with topshop not shipping to canada and stuff.

There are about 5 items I am currently wanting from UO, however the shipping prices to Canada are outrageous :judge:.

I think I may hold out until they do a promo. But I hope they do one soon!

oooh is that a vest or a top? i really like it!

I've worn it as a waistcoat and a top since ive got it. It has these hidden buttons which you can button up so its not too revealing ( and this way it works great as a top)

the jacket was a huge dissapointment though, too oversized. I gave it to a friend who could pull it off!

I've been so bad :ninja:. You know those items I was mentioning earlier. Well UO has a promo going on right now 20% off any orders $50+.

And I just couldn't resist. I ended up saving $45 :D. I'll post which items I purchased a bit later.

Or the 50% off of red line merchandise instore.

^^ Is there a code for that promo Party Vixen? There are a few things there I have on my wishlist..

^ Oh yes sorry I should have posted it earlier. My mistake :doh:.

Its THINKSPRING and it expires tomorrow :flower:.

These are a few of the items I purchased, minus a pair of minnetonka moccasins. Its difficult to tell in the picture but the skirt is black with polka dots.

Fletcher by Lyell Silk Lace Blouse

Silence and Noise Studded Tank

Pins and Needles Silk Button Down Skirt

urbanoutfitters.com

^omg that silk button down skirt is so cute, i adore the lace trimming. i wish it was in a peachy pink nude colour as well...but then it might just look like underwear hehe.

I think this dress is so beautiful! I'm telling my brother to buy it for me from the US :heart:

41511404.jpg

urbanoutfitters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->