Ursula Andress

her cheekbones are to die for. actually, all her features are kind of hard when u look at them individually, but put together, she looks so smashingly good.
very sexy and cool.

I don't think these have been posted.

source:alamy.com

haven't put pics up for a long time of ursula andress

hiceleb.com

THANK YOU for all of the WONDERFUL pictures here on this thread,I hadn't seen most of them.She's completely gorgeous and so sophisticated looking-

More photos of Ursula I scanned from a 1973 Playboy Magazine; photos taken John Derek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks 60swildchild, the photos are gorgeous!:flower:
But the swan is very random!:lol:

I'm a friend of one of Ursula's sisters. She never had a thing with James Dean. She liked only true heteralsexuals.

cigalechanta said:
I'm a friend of one of Ursula's sisters. She never had a thing with James Dean. She liked only true heteralsexuals.
how well do you know her:shifty: ?

cigalechanta said:
Did you met Ursula during her prime and if yes was she as shockingly gorgeous in real life as she is on pictures? Also, is she a smart person?
And yeah, Dean was gay.

cigalechanta said:

In biographies his most well documented gay relationship was with another actor called Jack Simmons. He also had a sexual relationship with Rogers Brackett, a radio director of a prestigious advertising agency. Brackett was very influential in helping Dean find work on radio shows and getting small parts in movies. Dean moved into his flat in Hollywood two weeks after meeting him. The sexual relationship between the two was unquestionable but it is claimed that Dean only slept with Brackett purely out of expediency -needing acting jobs .:flower:

60swildchild said:
James Dean was gay? Where did you read/hear this?
Dean was an homosexual and a masochist. He apparently was abused/corrupted by a pastor as a youngster and it coloured his whole adult sex life. He was know in Hollywood as the ashtray man because of his love of having cigarettes lit down onto him. It would let visible burn marks that make up artists had to occasionally cover.
He was so weird, lol.

Harumi said:
Dean was an homosexual and a masochist. He apparently was abused/corrupted by a pastor as a youngster and it coloured his whole adult sex life. He was know in Hollywood as the ashtray man because of his love of having cigarettes lit down onto him. It would let visible burn marks that make up artists had to occasionally cover.
He was so weird, lol.

Wow! I never knew about his "ashtray man" moniker he had!:shock:
People forget that movie stars of that period were just as sexually experimental as the stars of today, it's just that their sexual lives weren't as exposed. I nearly choked on my biscuit when I read that Marlon Brando (the stereotypically heterosexual role model) had had gay relationships with other famous actors like Laurence Olivier!:blink:

^Marlon was totally open in interviews about his bisexuality. He even posed for a picture where he is performing a fellatio on another man. I love that about him. He didn't give a d**m.

Oh man, I'm totally disillusioned. I'd heard James Dean was guy but didn't want to believe it.

A scan of Ursula:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->