Ursula Konina

I smell Prada coming soon :D
Who doesnt ^_^ ? Didnt take too much notice of her until I saw these :heart:

44248324.jpg

44248336.jpg

Yesterday we were speechless and breathless when we saw her walking for Christopher Kane. Immediately thought of a report on her. Could have done it overnight but we were right to wait a little longer. A matter of hours, as the missing piece of the puzzle just arrived and left us speechless and breathless once again. Tears we cried were tears of joy this time. Magical moments that we didn't even expected.​
Urusla belongs to our favorite models since the day we noticed her first. Something special, unseen, unexplored just waiting to be unveiled. It took her to sign with Avant Models in Moscow to speed up her career. Shot two tests (by Lev Efimov and Nikita Manin) then could just spread her wings and fly away to New York. Shot by Paul Rowland there and she was Supreme. Next chapter is what you see above. Polas fresh from FM in London and Christopher Kane, yesterday. Coolness in depth.

http://mariemaud.canalblog.com/

^ I guess these two shots have to be my fav of her - by far! Ursula is absolutely divine in them :heart:

00290m.jpg
01030m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you are, Yulya!
Missoni (HQ)

style.it

She has striking facial features but I really don't like her hair. She looks different/edgy I know... but she looks very granny with the hairstyle :ninja:

so far i find Ursula so much stronger in photographs than on the runway.

img4257768x10249445737.jpg

coacd

She was Christopher Kane exclusive ^_^
Keeping it short & sweet, we had Ursula in town and walking exclusively for Christopher Kane!
FM Models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->