US Cosmopolitan July 1980 : Gia Carangi by Francesco Scavullo

capt_bob

Reaction score
My scans from the July 1980 COSMO. These are clippings purchased on e-bay. Several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ images.
Except where noted all the models are unknown. MTIA for any names.
Gia Carangi cover by Scavullo:

Brunette model ^^^ on left is maybe Eva Voorhis

Feel free to repost my scans. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS!!! CREDIT THE SCANNER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My scans from the July 1980 COSMO. These are clippings purchased on e-bay. Several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ images.

She ^^^ did Virginia Slims ads for several years in the early 80s, replacing Cheryl Tiegs.

The blonde ^^^ is Kim Alexis
Feel free to repost my scans. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS!!! CREDIT THE SCANNER!!!

A great, sexy editorial - late 70s-early 80s COSMO style - Legs, Legs, Legs - killer legs, sexy shoes, HOT!!!

Model ^^^ in hot pink dress is maybe Carol Gramm

A great, sexy editorial - late 70s-early 80s COSMO style - Legs, Legs, Legs - continued

The model ^^^ in the purple chemise slit all the way up her thigh is perhaps Carol Gramm.

Another sexy editorial - late 70s-early 80s COSMO style - Be a Shady Lady

Another sexy editorial - late 70s-early 80s COSMO style - Be a Shady Lady - concluded

Maria Hanson ^^^ was the "Maidenform Woman" for three or four years in the early 80s. A beautiful Swedish model, she was active late 70s to mid 80s and had covers and many high-end editorials and ads, especially in Bazaar.

The girl with the two tone hair is Laurel Lee big time model in the 60s and 70s

LOVE Gia, such a beautiful girl with a sad life and even sadder ending. I think the movie did a great job but i wish there was more archival stuff available to the public.

Thanks for posting capt bob :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->