US Cosmopolitan October 2020 : Chloe x Halle by Ramona Rosales

Handbag Queen

Reaction score
cos100120cover-noupc-1599145190.png

from cosmopolitan.com

This looks so fresh and dynamic, is it a redesign?
Love the composition and Chloe's dress, which looks better than Halle's. And no pizza or silly food in sight? Colour me surprised.

I'm just going to pretend that I didn't read those cheesy cover blurbs about exes and Tiktok
because they are serving it. I'm also loving the dark green and mint color combination here.

Oh, god! The October covers are impressive so far.
Is this for real?

YES!!! Love Chloe x Halle with every ounce of my being, and for Cosmo, this cover is perfect.

Beautiful! They’re finally the exposure they deserve. I’m sure Halle will get some major covers when The Little Mermaid is released.

Too bad it's wasted on Cosmo, but yay for Chloe x Halle!! They both look as stunning as ever and I really hope more fashion magazines start paying attention to them! Halle better get some good exposure for the role of Ariel next year (looking at you Edward!)

Great cover! Will the basketball court make a special appearance in the cover story? :shifty:

Sorry for being ignorant but which one is Chloe and which one is Halle? I prefer the one in the brown dress. The other one’s expression tries hard to look fierce.

Sorry for being ignorant but which one is Chloe and which one is Halle? I prefer the one in the brown dress. The other one’s expression tries hard to look fierce.
Halle is in the brown, Chloe in black :flower:

Wow Chloe looks amazing!!!I wish they chose a more even shot though so Halle could look amazing as well

US Cosmopolitan October 2020

The Ascension of Chloe x Halle

Photographer: Ramona Rosales
Stylist: Cassie Anderson
Cast, hair & makeup: Chloe x Halle

US Cosmopolitan Digital Edition

US Cosmopolitan October 2020

The Cat Eye

Photographer: Sarah Carpenter
Stylist: Cassie Anderson
Makeup: Julee Wilson
Cast: Sabrina Carpenter