US Elle December 2023/January 2024 : The Women In Hollywood Issue

Happy to see Danielle (the Oscar is hers for the taking) but I can’t say I particularly like any of these covers.

None of the covers are beautiful, but the Jennifer Lopez editorial is very Numéro and has some good photos.

Too bad JLo´s mouth look weird, hers is the one of the best of the bunch imo.

Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø
Fashion Editor/Stylist: George Cortina
Hair Stylist: Jesus Guerrero
Makeup Artist: Scott Barnes
Nails: Tom Bachik
Set Designer: Din Morris

sogO1UhN_o.png

8MHB9CGb_o.png

2Ju1ehFT_o.png

VtVI839g_o.png

0Vu0Gv7p_o.png

jXgQBLwl_o.png

I8E9kKgE_o.png

J0i1sCNd_o.png

Source: elle.com

JLo sweetie… it’s giving Celine Dion.

Terrible tribute to Herb Ritts...Can we have something at least original?

Who was that person wishing really hard for a cover with Jennifer Lopez? The universe heard you, but you forgot to specify a good cover, and it's given us one with her face painted onto a boiled egg.

The Jennifer Lopez's cover and photographs are absolutely STUNNING! I cannot wait to get my hands on this issue with Lopez. I don't see Herb Ritts influence in these photographs, I see Solve Sundsbo's mnimal style that I love. With a beauty and icon like Lopez, you don't need special effects.

Last edited:
Phwoar, that Jennifer Lopez cover is absolutely EVERYTHING, I am in love. The gold, the glamour, the sultriness, the warmth, the festiveness, the minimalism, the slight nod to Herb Ritts... :heart:

Phwoar, that Jennifer Lopez cover is absolutely EVERYTHING, I am in love. The gold, the glamour, the sultriness, the warmth, the festiveness, the minimalism, the slight nod to Herb Ritts... :heart:
I am not a huge Lopez fan but this is perfection to me. I wasn't expecting such good results.

Who was that person wishing really hard for a cover with Jennifer Lopez? The universe heard you, but you forgot to specify a good cover, and it's given us one with her face painted onto a boiled egg.

Absolutely hate how accurate this is, now I can’t unsee the boiled egg.

The Jlo cover had potential but the expression is too harsh. None of the covers look stunning unfortunately but the ed is decent.

I still don't see this issue anywhere. No subscription copy or newsstand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virgils00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->