US Elle February 2024 : Penélope Cruz by Zoey Grossman

That can’t be the newsstand cover, can it? I don’t mind it, just surprised. I mean, I assume Chanel paid for this, I imagine they want to see Chanel prominently* on the cover.

*a sliver of a jacket and a shadowy glimpse of an earring don’t really count

Perhaps this shot?

IMG_3562.jpeg
Elle.com

Mother indeed. She's breathtaking. Can't go wrong with a closeup of hers.

THE COMPASSION OF PENÉLOPE CRUZ (UHQ)
Photography: Zoey Grossman
Styling: Alex White
Hair: Pablo Iglesias
Make-up: Sofia Tilbury
Model/Celebrity: Penélope Cruz

elle.com

Fabulous cover! Perfectly styled Ed…Minus the shoes on the full body Chanel outfit!

Karl was right, she could have been perfect as the face of N5!

A stunning and timeless beauty.

Penelope looks great as always but I was expecting a little bit more from the editorial.
it’s good though but extremely safe.

Stunning cover and editoria but maybe they should have cropped it a little out to show more of her neck.

Basic. Her looks are the only saving grace.

She's beautiful but I can't help thinking a truly great photog like Ritts, Scavullo, or Newton would've made this truly memorable.

I'm strongly starting to feel like Nina Garcia's Elle is the gift that keeps on giving! Irina Shayk by Daniel Jackson, Jennifer Lopez by Solve Sundsbo and now Penélope Cruz by Zoey Grossman. Three terrific covers in a row, if you ask me. Penélope on the cover of ANY fashion magazine will always be a good idea for me - no matter the end result.

Inside of the issue:

"The Compassion of Penelope Cruz" by Zoey Grossman. Styled by Alex White. 10 pages.

"Cast of Characters" by Bobby Doherty. Styled by Herin Choi. 10 pages. The season's standout accessories according to Elle.

"Youth Quake" by Cameron McCool. Styled by Paul Sinclaire. 18 pages. Spring's collections captured in Central Park, NY.

Models: Sylvia Anderson, Rachel Marx, Charles Matadin (Inez and Vinoodh's son), Bethany Nagy, Pure, Robert Baby Semjonovs, and Carson Williams.

Total 106 pages.

I still remember her beautiful candid childish face before going to surgery, and have a little regret...

It's a small issue, but I enjoyed looking through it, I liked what was there. If I didn't have to pay nearly £10 for the import copy, I'd be getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->