US Elle June 2016 : Bella Hadid by Terry Tsiolis

She looks like a mix between Simone Veil (french politian) and Diana Dondoe.
She looks good and i like her for Elle.

P.S. These IG models and nepotism models wouldn't be anything if these magazines, designers, editors, etc didn't give them the platform so are the models really to blame?

Absolutely not. I've said it time and time again the anger directed at all these girls is so misplaced.

Great cover, reminiscent of the 90's dawn of the supermodels. Bella has such good skin and those cheekbones, gorgeous.

So is the like the "Kylie" of the family? The one you book when you can't get the "Kim or "Kendall" ? Lol

I think she looks fine, or Gigi for that matter, and the grey in this cover and the parallel wordings gives it a pseudo high fashion look, so its ok.
This girl looks fine, Kendall is the one i dont get, she just look like a pretty All-American girl.

Poor Bella, she will always be in the shadow of her sister and her friend Kendall. This is what I get from some of the comments. Let her have her moment :flower:
As much as she looks good, she's no supermodel...
This whole surgery talk wouldn't be so annoying if she actually talked about it and would admit it. Look at Kylie, she talked about her lip injections and then everybody talked about it more and then everybody forgot about it. Simple as that.

Does Elle US have special subscibers' covers? Because the cover is so ugly, but the editorial is stunning.

BELLA
Photographer:
Terry Tsiolis
Stylist: Samira Nasr
Hair: Esther Langham
Make-up: Romy Soleimani
Model: Bella Hadid

US Elle June 2016 Digital Edition

BARRE NONE
Photographer:
David Bellemere
Stylist: David Vandewal
Hair: Ward
Make-up: Pati Dubroff
Model: Vita Sidorkina

FRILL SEEKERS
Photographer:
Azim Haidaryan
Stylist: Simon Robins
Hair: Charles McNair
Make-up: Natasha Severino
Model: Laura James & Sean Lyles

THE DEEP END
Photographer:
David Bellemere
Stylist: David Vandewal
Hair: Ward
Make-up: Pati Dubroff
Model: Jacquelyn Jablonski & Tomas Skoloudik

Smh. pathetic. Disgusted. Disappointed.

I blame social media for this mess.

Can they stop with David Bellemere already?!

this girl does NOT know how to work her angles. Bella looks strangely contorted and shrunken on the cover. and for showing so much skin, Bella isn't the least bit alluring nor titillating. I do like the seemingly left field styling from Samira.

as for the cover editorial meh. that window shot immediately brought to mind this 90s VOGUE Meisel ed

the editorial stylist roster sounds like a rag tag, dream team but the actual results from veterans like Nasir, Robins, Vandal is all lackluster.

as for that re-design, or according to ELLE "refresh" aka redesign, that obnoxious long stretchy sans serif makes me think of V or SELF :wacko:

Can they stop with David Bellemere already?!

And here I actually had hope for the fashion content this month! I dunno why Elle seems so mad about his. This sex kitten schtick is old! Wonder how well their readers respond to this.
Bella's editorial is the strongest, especially the outdoor shots.

Is that the 'hot convict' in the 'Frill Seekers' edit? :lol: He's actually not that hot looking here, don't understand why the Internet fussed all over him.

EDIT: Thanks for the scans, Aizanara!! :Pink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella should smile more... her edito is a bit boring.
Happy to see Jacquelyn featured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->