US Elle November 2023 : Irina Shayk by Daniel Jackson

Typically not a big Irina fan, but I'm into this.

zbs8kXNo_o.png

AaatiFZG_o.png

C4MaEStD_o.png

tvttGUx4_o.png

3ttszh4c_o.png

7jl9MEW3_o.png

rBnaFUNQ_o.png

IEEnuOjJ_o.png

KLd70tyc_o.png

PX5v936f_o.png

RC352UBm_o.png

Source: elle.com

Doesn't scream "holiday giving" to me but overall a decent cover.

I'm guessing the holidays won't be fun judging by this cover.

I'm not a big fan of Irina either, but the editorial is something I generally like, it reminded me of Vogue Japan good times with ADR and L&I.

I don’t mind this but I feel like I see the same older top models on repeat everywhere. It’s just Naomi, Mariacarla, and Irina with maybe Amber sprinkled in there constantly. Can the casting please get more diverse for the older than 30 demographic?

I'm not a fan of Irina nor a fan of US Elle in the last 20 years lol HOWEVER this is gorgeous!!!
- festive
- gold colors
- strong sexy body
- cool poses
- AND it's a REAL model
So I would buy this :smile:

pd: besides I love that recently some magazines finally center themselves once again about professional tall / gorgeous / sexy models a la Miranda Kerr or Daria Werbowy instead of trying to put a model with this or that, that isn't the norm for high end fashion TOP working models.

There is always something so tacky when you can see an actual brand name on the cover, like the FERRAGAMO logo on the bag. Especially as there is a side of that bag without the Logo.

Cheap.

Irina is a very good commercial model, most of these images could serve as modern day campaign shots.

If this ended up as a reprint in French Elle, I could be interested, but I wouldn't pay import prices for a generic cover shoot.

I wonder who their initial cover star was. Better late than never.

This is very Vogue Paris (Vogue France could never). I like it.

This looks like an Amazon fashion shoot

fun, easy, salable and a real model. im very into this!

This is going to “pop” on the newstands. I haven’t purchased an American Elle in ages but will be picking this up if I see it.

American Elle continues to eat Vogue and Harper's Bazaar up. I really love how simple yet striking it is. Beautiful editorial as well.

YYYYEEEESSS!!! Love it. She’s gorgeous, i like the haughty powerful/bored expression she is giving and WILL take this over a blurry tacky overdone no-name celeb or B-list pop star any day.
I recently have been re purchasing vintage ELLE’s from the early 2000’s and am reminded how steadfast and tasteful this publication has always been. Edgy but not irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jader
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->